Chef Mickey's for Lunch During Free Dining

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
It's not announced yet, but if you put in lunch times for Chef Mickey's during the Free Dining dates, you can reserve it for lunch.

They've offered lunch at Chef M's the last two years during Free Dining so I've been waiting to see if they would offer it again this year. The only time I could get Chef M's during our trip was way too late (8:20 p.m.). The past couple of weeks, I've been trying on-line to get something else--either a dinner or breakfast and on almost any day during our trip. Nothing was coming up, but last night my son tried it, and lo and behold! We got ourselves a lunch. :)

The only glitch was that the on-line system said that there would be no characters at lunch, so I called WDW Dine to see if that was true. The CM I got was surprised that we got a lunch ADR. She tried to say that Chef M's offers only dinner and breakfast, but I told her that I knew they had lunch there the past couple of years during Free Dining. She checked it out and yes, there is a lunch, and yes, it has characters.

So if you're going during Free Dining and couldn't get a decent time for dinner or breakfast, now's your chance to book it for lunch. :sunny:

Thanks :thumbsup2 I was able to get a lunch ADR. We have a dinner one but it was later than we really wanted.

I was checking the week of September 12-18, just to see, and I'm not see any thing past 11:20am, so that tells me they are not offering lunch during that week.

(And the nifty new ADR tool is telling me it is performing a search from 10:30am to 2:30pm based on a preferred time of 12:30pm for lunch.)

Edit: I checked for 12:30pm on September 20 (I won't be there, though) and lunch is available then.

We aren't doing the free dining. But I did get a lunch adr's for the night we are going to MNSSHP. We were suppose to do ohana's for breakfest but I have been wanting a chef mickey's badly.

Does anyone know the price yet?

I tried but there were no lunches available during the week we will be there..

THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2
I've been trying to get a breakfast ressie but the only time that kept coming up was 12:30 - had no idea that there would still be characters so I hadn't reserved it til today! I couldn't reserve online so called it in, the CM I spoke with confirmed as well that there will be characters. I am thrilled, we will be in MK that day anyway and we can take the monorail over for lunch. We would actually rather have lunch than breakfast so it works out PERFECTLY. Thanks OP!!! I love the DIS :love:

I decided to make reservation for our last day lunch. Does anyone know the cost of the lunch if you aren't using TS credits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter