Chef Mickey's Cost$$

The only way to find out what it will cost for you is to call WDW DINE and ask for your date.

From allears
Note that the price of this meal varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), and even on the day of the week (weekday vs weekend). The general price ranges for this meal are as follows:

Adult price range: $30.88; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $17.03

Tax is included; gratuity is not included. A traditional breakfast beverage is included in this price.

Thank you! We are going on a Monday in March which I believe is regular season.

Looks like we will be at the poly at the same time and eating at Chef Mickeys on the same day!!! trying to change ours though...enjoy it. We have done dinner there before but never breakfast...looking forward to it

Looks like we will be at the poly at the same time and eating at Chef Mickeys on the same day!!! trying to change ours though...enjoy it. We have done dinner there before but never breakfast...looking forward to it

How Funny! We have done breakfast, but not for a few years. I am very excited to see that they have a cheesy hashbrown casserole dish :banana: You enjoy as well :)

The menus on allearsnet will have a date on them. If that date is over six months old I would consider it a possibility that the prices are higher now. At least I will have some idea of the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!