Chef Mickey, Garden Grill, Anywhere?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
For our meal after AK, I could do rainforest cafe with my gift cards. Or I could go somewheres else, I dont know how late rainforest is open so that is playing a part.
I am having a blaghhh where do I want to eat kinda day. So I was thinking maybe chef mickeys or Garden grill (how busy is Epcot with food and wine on a Sunday night?) or where else? We dont really have a character meal but really didnt care too much about it either.

I have not liked RFC at all in the past, but this last trip, it was kind of fun, and my steak wasn't bad, in fact it was good, albeit overpriced. But everything there is overpriced.

I had gift cards from an online shopping rewards service, so I felt like the meal was "free" maybe that's why I enjoyed it more.

Service was poor, as usual, but my son really enjoyed the atmosphere, and it was nice to walk out of AK at park closing and straight into the restaurant. Very convenient. They are definitely open a couple of hours after AK closes.

We like the atmosphere there - my son loves the animals and fish tanks. Also convenience played a big part too..we went twice our last trip (1 lunch, 1 dinner) both times when we were in AK park (obviously not on DDP that trip)

We enjoyed Chef Mickey's too - typical Disney buffet, nothing FABULOUS, but nothing inedible either.

Garden Grill was our least favorite meal last trip.

We've eaten at Rainforest Cafe numerous times and liked it every time. The Animal Kingdom location takes reservations too which is a plus. You will need to call as soon as possible to make them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter