Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace or Ohana

zomama

Mouseketeer
For my son's 3rd birthday breakfast? He pretty much likes all the characters so that part doesnt really matter!

I don't care for the food at Chef Mickey's, so I'd pass on that one. You can't lose with either 'Ohana or Crystal Palace. CP is buffet style and has Pooh and friends. 'Ohana is family style, food is brought to you on platters and the characters include Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto (don't hold me to that...maybe someone else can verify those characters?).

I really like both of them, especially the puffed french toast at CP. YUM!

I would try to get an early adr for Crystal Palace. If you can get in before MK opens you can get some great pictures on an empty main street and in front of the castle:goodvibes

Terri

I would try to get an early adr for Crystal Palace. If you can get in before MK opens you can get some great pictures on an empty main street and in front of the castle:goodvibes

Terri

This is why I am leaning towards Crystal Palace! Will my kids have other opportunities to "meet" mickey?

I'll second that "non-recommendation" for Chef Mickey's, food not nearly as good as it once was, (and grossly overpriced IMHO for the non DD folks). I have heard good to very-good reports on Ohana, but cannot vouch personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter