Chef Mickey Breakfast characters changed?

aripantaloon

DIS Veteran
I was just looking at allears and happened to notice that the listing of characters appearing at breakfast at Chef Mickey's has changed. Instead of the usual Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, it was Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Is this correct? We want Goofy and Donald!

We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.

I am a HUGE chip n dale fan, so constantly check to see where they are!!:lmao:

Unfortunately whilst Allears is fantastic at updating their menus, I have noticed before that they dont tend to alter the character lists very often- Chef Mickeys has been showing as having Chip n Dale for a couple of years at least now on Allears, even though they havent been there in that time as far as I'm aware (they certainly weren't there when we ate there in Dec 2010 and Allears were saying they were!;) )

memory, Chip and Dale were there in 2006 but not 2007 and forward. I have great video of our daughter tweaking their noses and they doing the same to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter