Cheesecake Factory, where's the best location?

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Where is the closest Cheesecake Factory to the Animal Kingdom Lodge? Is there a location that is better than another?

As far as I know the nearest one is at the Mall of Millenia, we went there over Christmas and it was packed, but very nice!

Yes, the nearest location is at the Mall at Millenia. The only other Orlando location is in Winter Park. That's an additional 10.8 miles on I-4, which takes you through Downtown (with the accompanying traffic and delays).

Here's a Bing Map from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Cheesecake Factory at Mall at Millenia. It's 17.9 miles with no tolls. It's 26 minutes without traffic. (You can customize the map by changing the "Leave Now" setting to a specific time. That will give you an estimate of travel time including traffic.)

Link to Bing Maps: https://binged.it/2iTf4OR

If you are at Disney, why would you want to go to Cheesecake Factory? There are hundreds of restaurants on property, many much better than Cheesecake Factory. Just wondering...

If you are at Disney, why would you want to go to Cheesecake Factory? There are hundreds of restaurants on property, many much better than Cheesecake Factory. Just wondering...

Probably b/c it costs less per/person than any Disney TS restaurant onsite. And if they took advantage of the recent CF gift card deals that came with 2 free desserts per $25/card, it would be much cheaper and more decadent:).

Last edited:
Well looking for it as a meal on our way home actually. It is too far away to eat at during our trip.

In My Opinion, the Cheesecake Factory selections and prices are far better than many Disney table service restaurant choices. Even when I stayed on property with the Deluxe Dining Plan, I still escaped the "BUBBLE" on a few occasions to eat off-site. Quick service was fine, but sometimes I want a decent sit-down table service meal without having ADR's 6 months out. It so humorous to me to make reservations in March for a table service meal in August. I get it that the dining part is part of the vacation but sometimes it is just a little too over the top for just O.K. quality.

As far as bang for your buck its a no brainer to go to Cheesecake factory over TS places at Disney,especially going there before 5pm for their lunch specials,also the amount of options on the menu guarantees everyone will find something they like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!