Cheeseburger in paradise!!!!

DisneyBrat

DIS Veteran
Just wondering how much a cheesebuger cost inside the parks with no fries.

Hey any cheeseburger in Disney is CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE!!!!! :sunny:

I do not know the exact price to the penny...but I'm pretty sure in any of the four major parks, a cheeseburger, with no fries and no drink, at a counter service place...will set you back somewhere between $4.50 and $5.50, minimum. The good news is...that includes tax. :rotfl:

Welllllllll.. I was hoping for the 3 dollar range hahaa but guess that is WISHFUL thinking :teeth:

DisneyBrat said:
...WISHFUL thinking :teeth:
:rotfl2:

Pecos Bill's in Frontierland in the MK sells 1/4 pounders (with fries or carrots) for $5.87 plus tax. You could buy a double (for about $7.50 with fries or carrots), buy an additional bun for .80 and turn the double into two sandwiches...and then load them up with toppings from the fixin's bar (or not, depending on what you/your kids like on your hamburgers)...and voila! You have two 1/4 pounders for about $4 each...plus you will also have lots of fries to share!

That's so funny, there's a restaurant in Kalamazoo Michigan that is named Cheeseburgers in Paradise :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would say around $6.00 - the hamburgers are huge. Larger than a Whopper without all the stuff on it. Very large buns, too!

We just returned from an 8 day trip to Key West (thanks to our Disney cruise 2 years ago, we discovered this little gem of a place!). On our first night there, we went to Margaritaville and DS and I both had the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Let me tell you, it was delicious :thumbsup2 .. We had a GREAT time in Key West, but I am REALLY looking forward to WDW in 7 weeks :banana: :banana: .

That's so funny, there's a restaurant in Kalamazoo Michigan that is named Cheeseburgers in Paradise
I have no idea how to use the quote part of posting. I can't get the original poster in the quotation part

I actually borrowed the title from Jimmy Buffet... :teeth:

:rotfl2: I like mine with lettuce and tomatoes hinez 57 and French fried potatoes, a big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer. Well good god almighty which way do I steer? :moped:
It'll be in my head all night. lmao :crazy: :rolleyes1

I bought a hamburger with nothing else recently - it was somewhere between $3 and $4. Maybe closer to $3 (I didn't want fries).

I'd go to DisneyQuest instead - the burgers are similarly priced - maybe just a tiny bit more, and they are GREAT.

Thanks for the info nobodyhome!!! I am a micro manager and love to work out the budget :sunny: I always add 500 or so incase I messed up somewhere :teeth:

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault
:banana: :sunny: :banana: :crazy:

I was there for the opening weekend of Cheeseburger in Paradise, Chicago.

My name is Vicky and I'm a Parrot Head. :thumbsup2

That's so funny, there's a restaurant in Kalamazoo Michigan that is named Cheeseburgers in Paradise

I am surprised to hear this, as Jimmy Buffet owns the rights to this name and he vigorously pursues people who use it. There was a Cheeseburgers in Paradise Restaurant in Frederick, MD, who were forced to change their name after being sent a "cease and desist" letter from Buffet's attorneys.

Just looked this up on Google - apparently this particular restaurant is owned by Jimmy Buffet, so guess they are safe!

I am not sure on the price, but don't expect much from the counter service. I thought I could handle it, it got real old real fast. It was like shoe leather.

My name is Tracy, I am also a parrothead.

dznyacct said:
We just returned from an 8 day trip to Key West (thanks to our Disney cruise 2 years ago, we discovered this little gem of a place!). On our first night there, we went to Margaritaville and DS and I both had the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Let me tell you, it was delicious :thumbsup2 .. We had a GREAT time in Key West, but I am REALLY looking forward to WDW in 7 weeks :banana: :banana: .

If you loved Margaritaville, if you have time check out the Margaritaville location at Universal's Citywalk. They play Jimmy Buffet music the whole time there, showing videos on the screens & have live music in the evenings & sometimes afternoons. They also serve the Cheeseburger in Paradise!

Jimmy Buffett own's Cheeseburger in Paradise, as well as the Margeritaville restraunts. Look out for the Pina Colata mixed with Strawberry Daquri. Yummo

We have a Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant not far from where we live (I-65 and Southport in Indianapolis). The decor is quite similar to the Margaritaville at Citywalk in Orlando, but the menu is different (not surprisingly). When it opened, it coincided with Jimmy Buffett's concert in Indianapolis, so, he made a personal appearance. So, he knows it's there and it has his blessing, I'm sure.

You can satisfy your carnivorous habits at the restaurants in Animal Kingdom at dinoland. I forgot the name of the place, but the fixins are great. You can even add all the proccessed mushroom you want. Yum! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter