Cheers to Friendship! Oct 2012 Girls Weekend! NEW 4/13 Pg.10 - THE END

I'm not getting behind again!!!!

What a fun morning at the Studios...love your (or whoever's it is) drawing from the Animation Studio.

Great photopass pictures too.

Oh my gosh LOVE the costumes for the party. Julie made an excellent Cruella!!!
Looks like you all had a ball!!

Love the shopping bags pic!!:thumbsup2

That dessert party looked great & then viewing Illuminations!!:thumbsup2

Amy sorry to hear you were not feeling that great. Italy pills huh????

(Confession--I used the links and didn't read the stuff in between. I will from now on. Just needed to get caught up.)

I'm caught up! I have to say, Julie. I think you missed your calling in life! You should have been an actress. Your expressions while dressed up as Cruella cracked me up! :rotfl2:

Looks like a lovely time, ladies. Can't wait to hear if you made it to all 4 parks in one day.

We are in the 4 Parks/1 Day Club, too! :cool1:

Your treats look good at the dessert party. We are big fruit people, so it's nice to know there was plenty of that available to go with the gooey stuff. Although I will say, the watermelon didn't look very red. How was it? That is my all-time favorite fruit, so I always eat my fill of it at the buffets. (Insert picture of pig here. ;))

Soon and very soon, I will be taking the walk around that beautiful Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk loop again! :cool1:

You girls look like you are having a blast! It's great to get away with friends occasionally. Family trips are still by far #1 in my book, but friend trips are fun in a different way.

Caught up - I think! That PP shopping picture really is hysterical! Only on a girl's trip! :rotfl:

The dessert party does look pretty neat. How did those 3D glasses work for you!

Love that you guys are having such non-stop fun! Really enjoying your TR and happy to find a recent update!

The dessert party looked like awesome fun...:goodvibes

Mickey Pretzels are awesome (according to David... who would know ... hmmm... it's weird cause he'll eat those even though he doesn't like eating things that are representational of anything alive... ie ginger bread men... but I guess they are "symbolic" enough that it's not like actually eating Mickey...:confused3...:lmao:)

Great Pictures at Star Tours and Tower of Terror...

I love how "carefree" you all look... like kids yourself...:thumbsup2

In defense of dragging the ladies over to the kid area...the poor guy was just sitting there all alone....and then because we were laughing and have a grand time, kids actually starting coming over :rotfl2:

That picture of the sticker bye bye...um that was me :rolleyes1 and my "shakira" shakin her hips....

It wasn't even 10 am and we were rolling already ;)

We did ToT 3 times in a row, and RnRc 2 times before heading over to ST which we did 2 times...

You can see the matching cups that Heidi and I got that morning...$5 w/ a drink...sweet :thumbsup2

Lunch at Via was great and relaxing, yummy pizza

I'm not getting behind again!!!!

What a fun morning at the Studios...love your (or whoever's it is) drawing from the Animation Studio.

Great photopass pictures too.

I keep telling myself I'm not getting behind again... :rolleyes: It doesn't seem to be working!

It was fun getting to draw a less common character! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh LOVE the costumes for the party. Julie made an excellent Cruella!!!
Looks like you all had a ball!!

Love the shopping bags pic!!:thumbsup2

That dessert party looked great & then viewing Illuminations!!:thumbsup2

Amy sorry to hear you were not feeling that great. Italy pills huh????

Julie was a fantastic Cruelle! The party was a lot of fun.

Shopping was a lot of fun too! Except for Heidi... It's all coming back to me now, she missed that picture because she was dealing with Customer Relations after a bad check out experience at Mouse Gear. :scared:

Italy pills! I was careful not to take any sleeping pills. ;)

(Confession--I used the links and didn't read the stuff in between. I will from now on. Just needed to get caught up.)

I'm caught up! I have to say, Julie. I think you missed your calling in life! You should have been an actress. Your expressions while dressed up as Cruella cracked me up! :rotfl2:

Looks like a lovely time, ladies. Can't wait to hear if you made it to all 4 parks in one day.

That's what the links are there for! Glad they helped!

I agree that Julie missed her calling. I wish I had video to post of her - she really took the role of Cruella very seriously!

More of the 4 parks adventure coming up sometime today.

We are in the 4 Parks/1 Day Club, too! :cool1:

Your treats look good at the dessert party. We are big fruit people, so it's nice to know there was plenty of that available to go with the gooey stuff. Although I will say, the watermelon didn't look very red. How was it? That is my all-time favorite fruit, so I always eat my fill of it at the buffets. (Insert picture of pig here. ;))

Soon and very soon, I will be taking the walk around that beautiful Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk loop again! :cool1:

You girls look like you are having a blast! It's great to get away with friends occasionally. Family trips are still by far #1 in my book, but friend trips are fun in a different way.

Attempting four parks was fun... but it made us miss your DIS meet that day. :( I'm sure there will be other chances in the future.

There was definitely a lot of fruit at the party. Mr. Food was there with some watermelon dessert (pops of some kind). He passed away shortly after that event. (Just looked it up & he passed away in November).

How was the fruit? I don't really recall anything overly negative or postive so it must have been at least decent.

I agree that family trips are the best, but I love squeezing in those friend trips as well! They provide a much needed break!

Caught up - I think! That PP shopping picture really is hysterical! Only on a girl's trip! :rotfl:

The dessert party does look pretty neat. How did those 3D glasses work for you!

Love that you guys are having such non-stop fun! Really enjoying your TR and happy to find a recent update!

The 3D glasses were really fun! I have them set aside & ready to pack for April. :thumbsup2 I think the kids will like them.

Fun Pictures!!! Joey liked the star Wars photos :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Has he had a chance to build his own droid yet? Really fun! I brought one home for each of the boys and they LOVED them. They can't wait to build their own.

The dessert party looked like awesome fun...:goodvibes

Mickey Pretzels are awesome (according to David... who would know ... hmmm... it's weird cause he'll eat those even though he doesn't like eating things that are representational of anything alive... ie ginger bread men... but I guess they are "symbolic" enough that it's not like actually eating Mickey...:confused3...:lmao:)

Great Pictures at Star Tours and Tower of Terror...

I love how "carefree" you all look... like kids yourself...:thumbsup2

The party was pretty fun! I wish I'd felt better. That's funny about David and the Pretzels. We really enjoyed thos pretzels - I'm glad he likes them too!

We had fun with the Photopass pics! We were having a lot of fun goofing around!

In defense of dragging the ladies over to the kid area...the poor guy was just sitting there all alone....and then because we were laughing and have a grand time, kids actually starting coming over :rotfl2:

That picture of the sticker bye bye...um that was me :rolleyes1 and my "shakira" shakin her hips....

It wasn't even 10 am and we were rolling already ;)

We did ToT 3 times in a row, and RnRc 2 times before heading over to ST which we did 2 times...

You can see the matching cups that Heidi and I got that morning...$5 w/ a drink...sweet :thumbsup2

Shakira! :rotfl: I think you might need to explain that one! :rotfl2:

I wish I'd gone over and purchased one of those $5 cups after I saw that you'd found them... $5 travel mugs are on my shopping list for April!

Having tackled two of the four parks, we took a short break at the villa to get changed into the special outfits we’d planned for our Jelly Rolls night out. Jelly Rolls out, we still wanted to dress up in our princess inspired outfits. I think I was feeling better in the afternoon because I have a lot more pictures.
Photo1463FourBySix_zpsefcbd9de.jpg

I think you need color to appreciate the outfits:
Photo1466FourBySix_zps3846fb50.jpg

DSC02742_zps6b8d9742.jpg

Pictures with the Up crew:
Photo1473FourBySix_zpsfd792ce2.jpg

Photo1477FourBySix_zps95d7b39c.jpg

Photo1479FourBySix_zps155ae0ae.jpg

Photo1481FourBySix_zpsd974a89e.jpg

Photo1483FourBySix_zpsbbb811dd.jpg

Photo1487FourBySix_zpsd3dbaf16.jpg

Photo1489FourBySix_zps60dc76d8.jpg

Then we were headed to the safari (or maybe we went to the safari before Up??). Actually I know we went to the safari before up... Notice Julie's shoes in the picture above & the picture below. She had lovely Jasmine shoes on when we entered the park & she ended up buying the sandals she is wearing above in one of the AK shops.
DSC02743_zpsc58cde33.jpg

DSC02745_zps8a9b7307.jpg

DSC02749_zpseb7aebb9.jpg

DSC02751_zpsa2909672.jpg

DSC02754_zps1abf8c8e.jpg

DSC02758_zpsb78f08de.jpg

DSC02760_zps322a3da3.jpg

DSC02762_zps3359c99c.jpg

DSC02763_zpsbde4066e.jpg

DSC02766_zps757be57f.jpg

DSC02767_zps942db092.jpg

Off to EE!
DSC02768_zps1b458806.jpg

DSC02769_zps3b04735d.jpg

DSC02771_zpsec01aa71.jpg

A nice CM, who loved our princess inspired outfits, offered to take a picture (this may be when Julie bought the shoes... It's hard to stay in order without notes. Especially when trying to pull pictures from the camera, phone & photopass!):
168_zpse492733e.jpg

Three parks down, one more to go!!

Up next: MAGIC KINGDOM!!

I love your outfits, too! They are really cute!

I also love your EE pictures. Heck - all your PP pictures are wonderful.

Great update. You guys look like you are having too much fun! :cool1:

Fabulous hair and princess ensembles, Ladies! princess: And you got some amazing shots on the safari, too!

Kathy

I thought for sure I'd posted on the previous update but apparently not. Love the pcigture of Julie in the stroller and all the shopping bags, what a riot!

What a great morning, you guys look like you were having a blast!

I love the princess outfits too, especially Heidi's hair, very very cool. 4 parks in one day, I wonder if I will ever do that but you guys are making it look like it wasn't even work so far!

Yep I have walked for hours in my Jasmine sandals before...but they are definitely not Disney friendly. I did buy a pair of Disney MM flip flops....Q? Is where are they? Hmmm

I loved meeting the Up characters, that was too fun. Amy looked great and got a lot of attention the second half of the day....the BEST part of our 4 park day is coming up :-)

My Comments in RED

Getting ready to go out was fun for me at the resort because it was like I was at the BBB...Julie did my hair and Amy painted my nails

I think you need color to appreciate the outfits:
Photo1466FourBySix_zps3846fb50.jpg

Do you remember that we were next in line for Russel and Dug and it was time for them to break but a Make a Wish child came over in braces and a wheelchair and Russel and Dug held the child so he could stand and hug them? I might have gotten a bit misty eyed <cough cough>

Photo1487FourBySix_zpsd3dbaf16.jpg

Off to EE!
DSC02768_zps1b458806.jpg

DSC02771_zpsec01aa71.jpg

My back to back limit for EE is 2 times. We all rode 3 times! :scared: Getting old sucks lol

A nice CM, who loved our princess inspired outfits, offered to take a picture (this may be when Julie bought the shoes... It's hard to stay in order without notes. Especially when trying to pull pictures from the camera, phone & photopass!):
168_zpse492733e.jpg

She did buy her shoes here

Three parks down, one more to go!!

Up next: MAGIC KINGDOM!!

Love the outfits. Hooray for an in room BBB Heidi, lol, it's nice to get pampered like that every once in awhile. You all look great. What a fun day, and still more to come popcorn::

I really LOVE your outfits Amy! You three look awesome. :goodvibes

It was a lot of fun to get dressed up!

I love your outfits, too! They are really cute!

I also love your EE pictures. Heck - all your PP pictures are wonderful.

Great update. You guys look like you are having too much fun! :cool1:

We really were having fun! It was fun to be princesses for a day (or at least half of a day)!

Fabulous hair and princess ensembles, Ladies! princess: And you got some amazing shots on the safari, too!

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! It was a good safari! The princess outfits were fun!

Good 'capture' of a hippo doing something more than just lounging in the water.

The outfits are cute!

He was headed into the water but we caught him just in time!

I thought for sure I'd posted on the previous update but apparently not. Love the pcigture of Julie in the stroller and all the shopping bags, what a riot!

What a great morning, you guys look like you were having a blast!

I love the princess outfits too, especially Heidi's hair, very very cool. 4 parks in one day, I wonder if I will ever do that but you guys are making it look like it wasn't even work so far!

I might have said differently at the time, but I don't remember four parks being too difficult. It's amazing how much easier things are without the family along.

Yep I have walked for hours in my Jasmine sandals before...but they are definitely not Disney friendly. I did buy a pair of Disney MM flip flops....Q? Is where are they? Hmmm

I loved meeting the Up characters, that was too fun. Amy looked great and got a lot of attention the second half of the day....the BEST part of our 4 park day is coming up :-)

I had bought a pair of red patent leather(ish) flats at Old Navy that I'd planned to wear for our night out but opted for my comfortable flip flops since we skipped the Boardwalk area & hit the parks. As much as they felt like slippers, I knew I shouldn't wear them since they were new.

The Up characters were a lot of fun!

My Comments in RED

It didn't quote your comments, but yes, we had a blast with our own version of the BBB! :thumbsup2

There was a very sweet moment with the little MAW boy with visited with Dug & friends in front of us. The CM seemed very apologetic that he was "cutting" in front of us but I think all three of us were tearing up watching that sweet moment!

You all looked lovely dressed up for your night out. :goodvibes

Thanks Carissa! We had fun & felt like princesses!

Love the outfits. Hooray for an in room BBB Heidi, lol, it's nice to get pampered like that every once in awhile. You all look great. What a fun day, and still more to come popcorn::

It was nice to just worry about ourselves for a little while. :goodvibes

Update coming right up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter