• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheers to Friendship A ladies weekend Oct. 12 PTR NEW only 2 days till Disney

I'm seriously late in getting to this party, but I've really enjoyed reading! Unfortunately, you'll be heading home the day we arrive, but I'll look forward to hearing all about your trip when I return. I love the idea of a girls trip...gotta convince my friend to plan one with me one of these days. :goodvibes Hope you're having a great time!

We're back!! Well, we've been back since Sunday night (or the wee hours of Monday morning for Julie) but it's been a busy week for all of us getting settled back in at home.

There were a few bumps (flight issues, feet issues & colds) but a lot of pixie dust too! We're still figuring out what we want to do as far as a trip report but we'll be sure to share our fun with you soon!

And :welcome: to FairyGodmotherJen! You are here just in time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter