Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

First, we have reached 1K subscribers on our YouTube channel, which is huge, because it means we will now start getting paid for all of our hard work. We received the official announcement this morning. Yay!
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations! ❤
Second, we were asked by the marketing director of the Herrington Inn to work with them in promoting their lovely, boutique hotel. They reached out to us before Christmas and it was finalized last week. Jen and Joe on the Go are now representing the hotel on their website and social media and we have been invited this spring to do something special with them...This was so unexpected and a true honor and we feel extremely blessed.
Amazing news! It really couldn't happen to two nicer people!
Finally, we are going back to Disney World, for Valentine's Day!!!! We will be staying at 3 different resorts over 7 nights with a trip to St Augustine for my dad's memorial service in-between. We will be visiting 3 parks and park hopping, visiting some favorite restaurants and trying a couple of new ones, and of course, meeting up with some of our very best friends.:cool1:
Yay! Yay! Yay! I need my Dis friends to travel so I can live vicariously through their trips!

Wow congrats on the followers and great that you will soon be earning money for the vlog!! That's so great!
Thank you so much Kathy! We were so excited!!

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations! ❤
Thank you my friend!

Amazing news! It really couldn't happen to two nicer people!
This was so exciting!

Yay! Yay! Yay! I need my Dis friends to travel so I can live vicariously through their trips!
I am so excited to be going back to Disney. We got 10" of snow over the weekend and I'm so over it.

Congratulations!! I know you and Joe have been working so hard on this. How amazing you were able to hit your goal of 1,000!!!! :)

SO exciting to get to WDW for what sounds like an awesome trip--excited to see which hotels you stay at and all your adventures.

Congrats on finally reaching 1000!!!! :cool1:
Thank you!!! We were so excited.

Congratulations!! I know you and Joe have been working so hard on this. How amazing you were able to hit your goal of 1,000!!!! :)
Thank you jackie! It took 15 months to gain 500 subs then 3 more to get an additional 500. I think having multi social media platforms has really helped.

SO exciting to get to WDW for what sounds like an awesome trip--excited to see which hotels you stay at and all your adventures.
I am really excited for this trip. We got 10" of snow over the weekend, so I'm ready for some heat and sun, lol!

I’ll keep an eye out for your next report... but how exciting to get to help represent a boutique hotel!! What a fun partnership!
Thank you. The Herrington Inn is so charming and we are so blessed to be working with them.

The trailer actually started as an intro for another vlog. We messed it up so bad and Joe loved it so much that we used it as our trailer. lol!
:rotfl:

First, we have reached 1K subscribers on our YouTube channel, which is huge, because it means we will now start getting paid for all of our hard work. We received the official announcement this morning. Yay!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! This is huge news!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Finally, we are going back to Disney World, for Valentine's Day!!!!
Yippee!!!

We will be staying at 3 different resorts over 7 nights with a trip to St Augustine for my dad's memorial service in-between.
I love this. I think it'll be so nice to have Disney hugging both sides of your dad's memorial service. :hug:

I am so happy for you guys both on the Herrington deal and getting to 1k subscribers, you deserve both with all the hard work you put in to your vlogs! And I cannot wait to party with you in 11 days :love::rockband::drinking1

Congrats on your YouTube milestone and your new gig promoting the hotel as well. Sounds great!

So jealous of your upcoming trip, as we are surrounded by snow this morning here...for the first time in a long while though so can't complain too much except they are saying expect MORE cold and more snow in the next week or so. That's not making me happy. Therefore I decided to go ahead and plan a post-birthday trip for a few days in March. Hopefully that sticks...we've booked our flights and are still deciding on the hotel, as we'll likely do only ONE Disney day (with no passes that's about all I am willing to do right now) and then the rest will be at the "OTHER" parks where we'll have passes good for the entirety of 2021. Can't wait and hoping for some warm weather for that trip.

Until then I'll live through you guys and your posts/vlogs!

That is really exciting news about the Herrington Inn. :) Things should start rolling now that the region has reached Phase 4 and restaurants can have more capacity. I just wish they would drop some of the extremely stupid rules like a max of 50 people in places that can hold hundreds of people safely. Talk about micromanaging!

I know you will have a great time on your Valentine's Day trip. I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!! This is huge news!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:
Thank you Tracy! We are still excited almost a week later!!!!

I am so happy for you guys both on the Herrington deal and getting to 1k subscribers, you deserve both with all the hard work you put in to your vlogs! And I cannot wait to party with you in 11 days :love:
AWW! I am so excited to see you in 9 more days!!!! The time should fly now!

Congrats on your YouTube milestone and your new gig promoting the hotel as well. Sounds great!
Thank you so much Dina!!!!!

So jealous of your upcoming trip, as we are surrounded by snow this morning here...for the first time in a long while though so can't complain too much except they are saying expect MORE cold and more snow in the next week or so. That's not making me happy. Therefore I decided to go ahead and plan a post-birthday trip for a few days in March. Hopefully that sticks...we've booked our flights and are still deciding on the hotel, as we'll likely do only ONE Disney day (with no passes that's about all I am willing to do right now) and then the rest will be at the "OTHER" parks where we'll have passes good for the entirety of 2021. Can't wait and hoping for some warm weather for that trip.
We are surrounded by snow too, more snow coming and below zero temps with gusty winds. I hate it here, lol!! So happy you have another trip in the works.

So much good news! Congrats on hitting 1000 and the Herrington gig
Thank you so much! Good times!

Awesome news on your 1k subscribers, that is very cool 😎
Have a wonderful trip!
Thank you Caroline!!! It has all been very exciting!

That is really exciting news about the Herrington Inn. :) Things should start rolling now that the region has reached Phase 4 and restaurants can have more capacity. I just wish they would drop some of the extremely stupid rules like a max of 50 people in places that can hold hundreds of people safely. Talk about micromanaging!
Thank you.
I agree. The rules are ridiculous because they did everything our governor asked: social distanced tables, limited capacity, put up plexiglass barriers, and modify menus...Yet they were still being punished in my opinion. Plus, there's absolutely no consistency. It's fine to have 100 people in Wal-Mart but not ok to have 3 people in a small business that is likely to have a small capacity any way...I will be so happy when all this crap is over. Sorry, rant over. 😁

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Remember us old friends when you and Joe are billionaires! :rotfl: :thumbsup2
Second, we were asked by the marketing director of the Herrington Inn to work with them in promoting their lovely, boutique hotel.
Fantastic news and well-deserved!
Finally, we are going back to Disney World, for Valentine's Day!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Hi Jenny!

Congratulations on hitting 1,000 subscribers! You put a lot of work into that and deserve it!

Have an amazing trip! I was supposed to go then too but mayyyybbeeeee April now? We'll see. Have so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter