Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Hi, just joining in and all caught up..sorry about Your dad..I lost my dad in May..never easy but during covid..worse...we are going in 14 days..a little nervous..well a lo5 nervous..but hopefully all will be fine.
Thank you. It was very unexpected. I’m sorry for your loss too. It just sucks.
You will have a great time. We made 4 trips to WDW this year and felt very safe. We have another trip coming up soon.
If you’d like, check out our YouTube channel,
Jen and Joe on the Go. We have a lot of Disney info there too.❤️😊

Thank you. It was very unexpected. I’m sorry for your loss too. It just sucks.
You will have a great time. We made 4 trips to WDW this year and felt very safe. We have another trip coming up soon.
If you’d like, check out our YouTube channel,
Jen and Joe on the Go. We have a lot of Disney info there too.❤😊
Just subscribed.

Hi everyone and a belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. I have sorely neglected this TR and it's time to just GET IT DONE!! I feel horrible about procrastinating so much over this report. That's usually so unlike me...

Dinner tonight would be at The Wave, so we didn't have very far to go. We were meeting the besties again and this would be the last time we would be seeing them until 2021. More on that later...

We were seated at a table in the back of the restaurant and we immediately ordered cocktails. I have zero idea what anyone got at this point. I had a glass of sangria and I only know this because I have a pic of it. For my appetizer, I had the crab cakes, which I've had before and are just delicious. Joe had the Cesar salad. For my entree, I had the salmon over mashed potatoes. The side was something I didn't like and our server was happy to change it up for me. Again, I have absolutely no idea what everyone else ordered. Sigh.

I also only managed to get one photo of @CruellaNY and myself. Sometimes, it's just nice to spend time with friends instead of documenting everything with photos and vlogs and I believe this is what Joe and I decided for this night...

If you haven't given The Wave a chance, I highly recommend it. It's always a solid choice and we've only had good dining experiences here.

Next up, we pack up, head to Disney Springs for our last meal of the trip, and say goodbye to WDW until 2021...

54D3E3F3-9BF9-4553-B7D4-5F2B3AEDB365.jpeg0E4AC667-34A0-45F9-A246-AC766C8B5FE2.jpeg0D42D003-74D5-4414-89C3-24227B07F769.jpeg052C47A0-5E07-4628-898F-6D82B11EA64B.jpegC81B1506-6641-45BB-AAEB-188AD82B0453.jpegA9ADE1B8-A2CC-47A1-B079-7D39176F7FA8.jpeg

Hi everyone! So, Joe and I did 12 days of Vlogmas for our YouTube channel this year. During those vlogs, we stayed at a very bougie boutique hotel in Geneva, Illinois. It was literally straight out of a Hallmark movie. I am going to include those last 2 vlogs here for anyone who may be interested...The first one is the private dining experience we got to have and the second is a tour of this beautiful hotel and our room.

Your dinner and stay at the hotel looked amazing!! I commented on You Tube but just wanted to pop in here to say how lovely and fun the videos were to watch. We really enjoyed them! ❤

Your dinner and stay at the hotel looked amazing!! I commented on You Tube but just wanted to pop in here to say how lovely and fun the videos were to watch. We really enjoyed them! ❤
Thank you so much!

It looks like a beautiful place to stay. :) We used to make a special trip to Geneva at Christmas time with my mom. We would have a lunch nice at the restaurant on the river and do some Christmas shopping. Geneva is a charming town. :)
This will be the first year we don't have New Year's Eve dinner there.

I had never heard of Geneva, IL, but the town looks so charming. It is about 80 miles from us, so definitely might be a good place to go for a weekend trip. Your 12 days of Vlogmas videos were hilarious! I have been so tempted to buy one of those, but now am REALLY glad I never did!

I hope you are having fun in Florida!

Really enjoyed your Geneva videos! Looks like it was a wonderful get away. Your meals looked so good and the room was beautiful. Very fancy! I'll have to remember Geneva for a weekend trip. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you very much. Geneva is such a charming town and close to home, so it's always a win to pop over there.

Your sister wife may not be leaving her house but she's all caught up on this report and back on the DIS!
KARI!!!!!! So happy to have you back!!!!! I have the best sister wife in the whole world. 😁
I had never heard of Geneva, IL, but the town looks so charming. It is about 80 miles from us, so definitely might be a good place to go for a weekend trip. Your 12 days of Vlogmas videos were hilarious! I have been so tempted to buy one of those, but now am REALLY glad I never did!
It's an amazing area with so many great shops, bars, and restaurants. The Herrington Inn was amazing!! You should definitely check it out!!!

Enjoying your report!
Thank you so much!!! You should pop over and check out our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/jenandjoeonthego :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter