Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Joe and I love to spend time on the water when we are visiting St Pete and this visit wouldn't be any different. Sunday found us renting wave runners at our favorite rental at John's Pass called Woody's Water Sports. We have been renting from them for so long that we've actually become friends with the owners. They have since sold it to their daughter, Stephanie and we have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times now.

This time, we went out on the inner coastal and were surrounded by pods of dolphins for most of our 1 1/2 hour excursion. I am still amazed with all the footage Joe got, that and the fact that he was using his cell phone and managed to keep hold of it. I thought for sure he was going to end up dropping it into the Gulf of Mexico...
3F84D69D-9237-4FFA-991E-46AA49276C2F.jpegB86509AA-C222-4E95-805D-E31C02AD64C6.jpeg5DEC03B0-1162-465B-9033-83C0C42789DD.jpeg

Next up, brunch at a new favorite spot in St Pete...
And a HUGE TRIP ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I LOVE Mitsukoshi! :lovestruc I get Hi-Chews every time I'm there and will only eat them at Disney even though I can get them at home because I've grown to associate them with being at Disney. I've had the mushroom head things in my hand a couple times but hadn't actually purchased them... I will now! They sounded yummy. I really like the tasting videos! And of course your intro video is hysterical and is a great intro to the two of you :goodvibes

So fun that you got to visit St Pete’s for Gia’s birthday! Visiting family is the thing I miss most with this pandemic. I see my parents often enough because they are local, and we got to see my niece and her parents for New Years (road trip!!) but it’s so lonely to not be able to have large get togethers.

Ted Peters is a smoked fish restaurant in St Pete that Guy Fieri has actually visited during his Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives show. We have been going regularly for a few years now and wanted to share our latest experience. It is on a very busy road, so the atmosphere isn't the greatest and it's cash only. But, the fish is caught fresh daily and smoked to perfection, so that makes it a must-do for us any time we're in St Pete. This time, we shared the smoked fish spread and the smoked Mahi Mahi. Both were very delicious and I believed we cleaned our plates.
That looks amazing! I love those small local spots that have the best food!
This time, we went out on the inner coastal and were surrounded by pods of dolphins for most of our 1 1/2 hour excursion. I am still amazed with all the footage Joe got, that and the fact that he was using his cell phone and managed to keep hold of it. I thought for sure he was going to end up dropping it into the Gulf of Mexico...
Such a great day!
We had always wanted to do this and FINALLY had the time to fit it on our last trip to Disney in September.
Your face was priceless when you tried the ginger snacks! I always get candy there for the boys each trip. Now I need to try those mushrooms!

Ted Peters is a smoked fish restaurant in St Pete that Guy Fieri has actually visited during his Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives show.
Glad to hear this was good. I've never had smoked fish besides salmon and wasn't sure how it would be. Will definitely have to give it a whirl

Sunday found us renting wave runners at our favorite rental at John's Pass called Woody's Water Sports.
How fun though how Joe held onto that phone is beyond me.

And a HUGE TRIP ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I get Hi-Chews every time I'm there and will only eat them at Disney even though I can get them at home because I've grown to associate them with being at Disney.
That's how I feel about my Laila perfume by my boyfriend Geir Ness! You can get it at Nordstrom's but I'll only get it at Epcot even if I run out. It wouldn't be the same if I got it anywhere else!

I LOVE Mitsukoshi! :lovestruc I get Hi-Chews every time I'm there and will only eat them at Disney even though I can get them at home because I've grown to associate them with being at Disney. I've had the mushroom head things in my hand a couple times but hadn't actually purchased them... I will now! They sounded yummy. I really like the tasting videos! And of course your intro video is hysterical and is a great intro to the two of you :goodvibes
The trailer actually started as an intro for another vlog. We messed it up so bad and Joe loved it so much that we used it as our trailer. lol!

The Mahi Mahi looks really good. I'm a sucker for Mahi Mahi.
It was absolutely amazing!

Great adventure with the dauphins. You're braver than I am with trying new exotic food. I also enjoyed your gifts and laughed at the intro.
Thank you so very much!!!!

So fun that you got to visit St Pete’s for Gia’s birthday! Visiting family is the thing I miss most with this pandemic. I see my parents often enough because they are local, and we got to see my niece and her parents for New Years (road trip!!) but it’s so lonely to not be able to have large get togethers.
I know. I miss family too.

That looks amazing! I love those small local spots that have the best food!
They sure do!

Your face was priceless when you tried the ginger snacks! I always get candy there for the boys each trip. Now I need to try those mushrooms!
I am not a fan of ginger, lol.

Glad to hear this was good. I've never had smoked fish besides salmon and wasn't sure how it would be. Will definitely have to give it a whirl
Kari, this fish was delicious!!!! We try to make it to this place every trip.

How fun though how Joe held onto that phone is beyond me.
I thought for sure he was going to drop it into the depths of the sea, lol!!!

That's how I feel about my Laila perfume by my boyfriend Geir Ness! You can get it at Nordstrom's but I'll only get it at Epcot even if I run out. It wouldn't be the same if I got it anywhere else!
I totally get that. maybe your boyfriend will be there over Valentine's weekend!!!!!

Yes! Exactly. See? Wise minds think alike ::yes::
Yes they do!!!!

Ok, kids. I need to wrap this up. There really wasn't much left to our St Pete visit, but I may post a few vlogs any way...BUT, I do have a HUGE Trip Announcement to share with you AND 2 others... 😁

First, we have reached 1K subscribers on our YouTube channel, which is huge, because it means we will now start getting paid for all of our hard work. We received the official announcement this morning. Yay!

Second, we were asked by the marketing director of the Herrington Inn to work with them in promoting their lovely, boutique hotel. They reached out to us before Christmas and it was finalized last week. Jen and Joe on the Go are now representing the hotel on their website and social media and we have been invited this spring to do something special with them...This was so unexpected and a true honor and we feel extremely blessed.

Finally, we are going back to Disney World, for Valentine's Day!!!! We will be staying at 3 different resorts over 7 nights with a trip to St Augustine for my dad's memorial service in-between. We will be visiting 3 parks and park hopping, visiting some favorite restaurants and trying a couple of new ones, and of course, meeting up with some of our very best friends.:cool1:

I will start a brand new Trip Report when we get back, and I promise to do a much better job of keeping up with it...

9C029BAC-6C75-44F5-947A-EADC97334BCC.jpeg84C21140-FFE5-411E-9AC4-BA3D79019238.jpeg40FE4151-5FDA-401E-A836-110559BBC330.jpeg3E580B2A-7B5C-46A0-81A1-1454E5ADDE69.jpeg6C135D34-CF1B-42CA-9BA9-8925B23C3DE9.jpeg5F472B27-62CC-432E-8C41-F6C3E9E3448B.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!