Cheer Summit MAY dates, FYI

gulliesmom

Mouseketeer
I know there are a lot of people hoping to visit in May, so I figured since I have information on this I would post so that people are aware. There are two events (Varsity Summit and D2 Summit).

The first is May 3-5. The hotels they are using are: All Star, Coronado Springs, and Caribbean Beach Resort.

The second is May 10-12. The hotels they are using are: All Star, Pop, and Coronado Springs.

These resorts will be likely fully booked and crowded. The packages are offering 2, 3 and 4 day packages that include single, double, triple, and quad rooms. They are offering Park tickets with Park Hoppers as well.

Anyway, hope this helps some people plan which hotels they may want to avoid, or offer insight why they may not be finding rooms available for these two weekends in the above mentioned resorts.

Also "bumping into" May is another "Monster Competition"- the ICU Worlds/Cheerleading and Dance Worlds April 24-29 with the All-Star Resort and Coronado Springs Resort hosting them.:)

Really glad my friend and I are leaving the Pop on May 4! Thanks for the info.

Also, the AAU National Gymnastics competition is at Wide World of Sports on June 13-16th. Gymnastics teams will be booking Pop Century, All Star Sports and Caribbean Beach resort.

Do they usually stay standard or preferred? We will be at CSR Preferred May 7-14. What time are they usually hitting the dining hall in the morning? I like to go to the cafe for coffee around 6:30am. Don't usually go to El Mercado for breakfast. Do they use the buses or have their own transport?

Do they usually stay standard or preferred? We will be at CSR Preferred May 7-14. What time are they usually hitting the dining hall in the morning? I like to go to the cafe for coffee around 6:30am. Don't usually go to El Mercado for breakfast. Do they use the buses or have their own transport?

Standard!

Not sure since this will be our first year going, but I do know that there are competitions Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and start times can be really early, so I would expect there to be a crowd. And as far as I know, they have special buses to take them back and forth to ESPN, but not to the parks or anything

Not sure since this will be our first year going, but I do know that there are competitions Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and start times can be really early, so I would expect there to be a crowd. And as far as I know, they have special buses to take them back and forth to ESPN, but not to the parks or anything
Thanks! See you there!

Thanks for this info!

We are going 5/6-5/15/20 so this gives me a good idea for next year. We are staying at Boardwalk so it doesn't really matter, but good info to have! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter