Checkout your profile on this website...

Amazing-grace

Take me back, where I belong.....
Give this a look-see, it's really interesting. You are given a choice of 8 coloured cubes to select at random. according to which one you're drawn to for whatever reason, then it compounds a profile of you. I have been using it for the last couple of months and it's spot on.
I would love to hear what anyone else thinks.....

Colorgenics :bounce:

Talk about getting nailed.....this is right on..:eek:
Peg

Hi Peg
It's spooky don't you think;)
I've just done mine and it was a real eye-opener..........spot-on again

Woah, Sam :eek:

I did this just to test it and me profile was so close to the mark I nearly burst into tears!

Always the sceptic, I then did it again at sort of random and without puttin much thought into it. The next one still fits (though not as nail on the head accurate as the first) but is different.

Not sure I 'beleive' in this sort of thing. I've a hunch it suits those lookin for comfort - if you see what I mean.

Still, I've printed mine off coz it really does fit exactly where I am at the moment and it sounds more hopeful than I was !

Thanks for postin this, Sam.

Well good grief! I am stunned and amazed, talk about spot on!! How clever is that site - bit spooky mind, how does it know so much about me!

Am going back to try it a second time - just to test it out!

Thanks Sam :)

I did this twice and came up with the same..... Totally spot on..:)

Thanks Sam

Hi - jj's DW here. Just done Colourgenics and also find it amazing. Lots of truth in it!!

jules;)

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! nailed me too.
I'm sending that out to a few friends. Thanks for posting it.

Glad you all liked it, I posted it on the US community board too with lots of positive responses too. There have been a few who have said it's way off the mark, just a thought but the one friend of mine who didn't think too much of it, a load of (naughty word) I think he said;) Is colour-blind!:rolleyes:
Mmmmmm...........Food for thought:bounce:

makes you wonder if it hit TOO close to home, doesn't it? A little TOO real? I loved it, thought it was right on.

Peg:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter