Checking Interest - MNSSHP Page Kit Swap

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

As was being discussed on another thread, I'm looking to host a MNSSHP page kit swap. MyLittlePiglet has kindly agreed to be the package base camp to avoid all the packages having to be shipped from and back to the USA. Thank you! :woohoo:

This would be a small group page kit swap. Six people per group with the following topics:

1. Hallowishes
2. Boo-to-You Parade
3. Trick or Treat!!!
4. Dance Parties
5. Costumes
6. Meeting Villains

The kits would each contain 4 items: a topper, photo mat or frame, journalling box and another element of your choice (e.g. tag, library pocket & tag, file folder, paper piecing.)

I would like to have a due date that's not too far after Halloween but with the Toppers'n'Tags swap and many others too taking up time I'm not sure when a feasible date would be. Opinions anyone?

So, let me know what you think and I'll go from there. This would be open to all newbies and please go easy on me as this would be my first time hosting!

I would really be interested in this, but with a due date after the first of the year since there are so many swaps going on right now, etc. Even around Jan. 15 would be possible for me.

I'll be at the MNSSHP in October before my cruise, so I could use the elements.

Thanks for stepping forward!! :goodvibes

I would also love to do this one if it is after the first of the year.

Can I call dibs on Trick or Treat??

I would also be willing to host a MVMCP one also after the first of the year. Same element list.

I have some other really neat ideas I'm swap-lifting from another board but I'm keeping them a secret!!! :p

I'd be very interested in doing this swap.
I'd pick the Boo-to-You Parade

I would be in too, but the middle of January sounds good. Can I have Boo-to-You Parade if I join?

How about I open sign ups on Friday with a mid January deadline? I'll open 3 groups and see if we fill them, go from there if we do?

I'm calling dibs on Hallowishes, Trick or Treat & the parade!

We are going for the first time this year, so I'd love to join in on this one. Mid-January would be a perfect time for me as well. Can I call dibs on Trick or Treat? Unfortunately, I have to work on Friday, so I'm not sure I can sign up during the day and I don't want to miss it. However, if not, I will try to get signed up later that night. Thanks!

hiclarke said:
We are going for the first time this year, so I'd love to join in on this one. Mid-January would be a perfect time for me as well. Can I call dibs on Trick or Treat? Unfortunately, I have to work on Friday, so I'm not sure I can sign up during the day and I don't want to miss it. However, if not, I will try to get signed up later that night. Thanks!

Queenie lives in England so I'm not sure she when she'll do the sign ups but I would be happy to sign up for you.

ksjayhawks said:
Would this be able to apply to Disneyland as well? If so, I might sign up and make it for my dd and her family. :sunny:

Didn't I read on WDWinfo that Disneyland was doing A Halloween Party for the first time? Or is it just different from MNSSHP?

Ok guys I will open sign ups tomorrow at 10am GMT. I believe this is 5am Eastern (as Florida is 5 hours behind us) and so 2am Pacific.

If you've already posted on here about wanting to be included and have given your topic, I will place you straight into groups so you don't have to worry about signing up, just post on the thread to let me know you've seen it and are still happy with your grouping.

I will open 1 Disneyland group on top of the others although this one will be a choose your own topic as I believe Disneyland has different events going on to MNSSHP. If this is popular I'll open more but we'll see how it is.

I found great paper for the Boo-To-You Parade. I got it, now to wait for sign-ups.

I also have a great photos from DL's Nightmare Before Christmas overlay of the Haunted Mansion. I would do something for DL too for the NBC-HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter