Checking Interest--Disney Themed Holiday Swap? Due around October?

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone! I just had this thought--I know we had talked about it on a different thread. I happened to think of this again when I realized how FAR, FAR, FAR behind I was on our family pictures! ;) (Yes, I know. More scrapping, less swapping would start to fix that, but I like swapping! :lmao: )

Here is my question: would any of you be interested in a DISNEY HOLIDAY-THEMED swap? This would be any holiday--Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Halloween, etc., etc. Not necessariily specifically for MVMCP, MNSSHP, or anything like that--just a holiday theme, using the Disney characters. That way, we could use it for a seasonal trip to WDW, for a specific "party", OR for the family album.

I thought, if anyone was interested, we could do it in sort of a "page kit" style (totally ripping off PrincessNancy96's rare character swap idea--I can't help it, she inspires me! :thumbsup2 ). We'd keep the groups small, and you would just make 6 sets of your elements.

Due to me getting back to the school year, we'd probably make this due around the 2nd week in October.

Anyone interested? Just wondering! :cool1:

I would love to join this swap! Especially now that I live closer and will hoefully be able to get to Disneyland more for the holidays

Cool! :cheer2: :banana: I'm excited about this one! I hope others are interested, too!

:yay: :yay:

Me too!!! I'm leaving on vacation today, so I hope sign ups are later in the week :teeth:

We are moving into a corporate apartment at the end of the month and I am hoping we can find a house soon. Unfortunately, all my scrapbook stuff will be in storage until we can find a house! But I would probably be able to do this if it were due in October. The good news, less than 3 hours from WDW!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited that people are interested! I know KAMommy is interested in this one, too, so that will give us a few people, and maybe other people will be interested as well!

I am finishing up summer school this week, so I probably wouldn't do sign-ups until next weekend. It's easier for me to do sign-ups on the weekend because I cannot access a computer during the week day to monitor the sign-ups. :thumbsup2

ddavis860--have a terrific and safe vacation!

hiclarke--I am jealous! Less than 3 hours to WDW! That's so cool!

Thanks for being interested! This one will be cool! :teeth:

Well, you know I'm in.. just because... but since we have so many kids in school athletics we only get down that way during the summer... but maybe some day... since I have these materials.. we'd HAVE to go during school... :confused3

Have a great day!!!!!!

Count me in too. I am getting quite the collection of swap items on my scrap room carpet! :rotfl:

I'd be in!! What can I say I'm addicted to swaps.

Please, I'd like to try my hand at this one too. I love holidays and a Disney themed holiday sounds like fun.

I'm in!!! We were there for Halloween and Christmas last year.

Potterphreak,

The page kit that Nancy is doing is one 4x6 photo mat, one 4x6 frame and 2 elements. You would make 6 of each of these.

Buffy--thanks for clarifying that! :teeth: We have been gone all day, and I hadn't had time to check in on the thread since then! You are awesome!

I am so excited that all of you are interested! Would next Saturday (June 24) be an ok day for sign-ups? I'll post it early in the morning for you early risers!

We'll probably have 5 or 6 groups of 6 swappers per group. Does that sound ok? And just not duplicate a holiday within a group? Let me know what you all think! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Buffy--thanks for clarifying that! :teeth: We have been gone all day, and I hadn't had time to check in on the thread since then! You are awesome!

I am so excited that all of you are interested! Would next Saturday (June 24) be an ok day for sign-ups? I'll post it early in the morning for you early risers!

We'll probably have 5 or 6 groups of 6 swappers per group. Does that sound ok? And just not duplicate a holiday within a group? Let me know what you all think! :banana:

No problem, of course after I wrote it I was hoping you were doing 1 mat and 1 frame, not 2 mats. ;) Nancy and I talked about that last week and I think that's what we decided for the Rare Character Swap?!

List of potential holidays???
New Years
Valentines
St Patricks Day
Easter
Cinco de Mayo
Mother's Day
Memorial Day
Father's Day
4th of July
Labor Day
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Hanukkah
Kwanzaa

Any others? Our UK and Canadian Swappers?!

StitchIsOurHero said:

Works for me!!! I'm sure the kids will have us up by 7:30am.. Can they not get use to the fact it's NOT school time any more!! Sleep in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter