Check Your US Air Flight Times

GrnMtnMan

DIS Veteran
US Air updated their schedule in the past few days, and all of my flight times changed.

They emailed me about one of the changes, but not (yet) for two others. I was proactive and logged in to see if the others had changed, and lo-and-behold, not only had one of the flights moved by more than an hour, they had screwed up our seat assignments...had my one and four year olds sitting by strangers and my wife and I together (I think there was an equipment change or a merger of two flights).

Anyway, it's worth a look. None of my flights were to/from Orlando, but the three upcoming flights were all to different destinations, so it looks to be a system-wide schedule change.

Had them change my upcoming Vegas trip. Now I only have 31 minutes to switch planes and in Philly of all places!!! They said I couldn't switch flights because it falls within their 30 minute connection window for PHL. I only booked on US Airways to use up some of my FF miles and now I know I am going to really regret it!

I have one at the end of this month from Orlando to DCA. It has not changed.

THANK YOU for posting this!

Just checked.... my late June flight PHL to MCO changed.
Was at 11:30 - and they switched me to 1:45 - oh, no, that's too late to get to WDW!
I called and they were able to get me on the 10:00 flight... which is fine. Unfortunately will hit stupid work traffic into Philly now that day, and gotta get out butts outta bed earlier (hate arriving tired and cranky to the happiest place on earth, lol - but always too excited to sleep and that hour and a half later flight was better for us!)

But they may change it again still... heck, may even end up putting back our 11:30 flight -happened to my friends in November... flight gone, stuck on different flight, yet couple months later their original flight time showed up again.

Now my only confusion is guessing should redo our dining that day. Should move our ADR to earlier - but would hate if we end up changed again and on a later flight... then will miss that ADR and by then may be all booked up and not able to change it.

but thanks for posting this! Had booked pretty early and had nice close seats.... now are farther back. Eh, that's okay!

Had them change my upcoming Vegas trip. Now I only have 31 minutes to switch planes and in Philly of all places!!! They said I couldn't switch flights because it falls within their 30 minute connection window for PHL. it!
Run it by them again, hand pick flight you would like and ask to switch flights (not agreeing to pay any more money).

Then write to the airline, higher up.

The minimum connection permits booking of flights by those who choose to but it is unreasonable to insist that passsengers intentionally booking longer connection times accept such a short connection time.

If you missed the connection, would the airline put you in its next operating flight regardless of how booked that flight is? I doubt it.

Watered down average. One in four flights deboards more than 15 minutes late (OT: One in fifty is cancelled.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter