Check your JetBlue fares!

Missyrose

DIS Veteran
I just got $30 credits for each person on our late-January flights! Hope you can get credits too!

How did you get a credit? Does jet blue just credit you when the price drops on their own or did you have to call and ask for a credit since price dropped?

I just booked on jet blue 2 days ago...should have booked 3 days ago because it was cheaper then. LOL

thanks
mina

I also got a credit a couple of days ago. My $88 fare dropped to $70, so got a credit of $36 for our tickets. My return dropped too, but I bought those tickets with my Trueblue points. Looks like we'll be there about the same time.

I also got a credit a couple of days ago. My $88 fare dropped to $70, so got a credit of $36 for our tickets. My return dropped too, but I bought those tickets with my Trueblue points. Looks like we'll be there about the same time.

Wow..that is great. Did you automatically get the credit or did you have to call them and ask for it?

Wow..that is great. Did you automatically get the credit or did you have to call them and ask for it?

You have to watch yourself and if you see a drop, then you have to call them. They will put the money in your travel bank and you can apply it to another ticket. You have one year to use it to purchase a ticket.

Didn't do it because of this thread, but checked today and my flight home went down $120!

I dont have a flight planned or anything, but I did notice Jetblue has pretty cheap fares outta the DC area to FL during January. Makes me wanna just book something for the heck of it.

No luck - our flights are actually about $100 more now then when we booked them 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the heads up, though.

You have to call or email. We got $69 credit per ticket!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter