Check out date resort usage.

ALK$Disney

Mouseketeer
Had a quick question about check out date. Our flight does not leave till 7:30pm, how long can we still continue to use the resort amenities till. Is there a cutoff time? Also, can we leave all of our luggage at luggage services. We will be using the ME to get to the airport. Thank for the help.

You can use resort amenities until 11:59 PM of your checkout day.
You can leave your luggage with luggage services. However, you should investigate RAC (Resort Airline Checkin) to learn whether you would want to check your non carry on bags through to your home airport.

We check in our luggage with RAC, in the morning. They close by noon I think. I always have them print out our boarding passes, they have Mickey on them! Then I check my carry-on with the resort Bell Services.
Our flight is usually at 5:30pm. Check out is 11:00, but sometimes I've been able to get a late 1:00pm check out. It depends on resort check ins/outs that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter