Check in week for PI

tiggersmyguy

Mouseketeer
My DD is scheduled to check in for the PI on Tues. Aug 16. Wondering if anyone who has experienced this could give me a timeline of what to expect. I know she will be moving into Cumberland Park that day, but what else goes on that day and the next? Thanks to all.:flower3:

I cannot say what exactly will happen since I will be moving on June 23rd for my PI. What I have been told is that we move in, have meetings, and fill out paperwork the first day. I'm in an animal PI so I don't know how much that changes between the different PIs. I was also told I have about 10 days of intense training after that, again that could change based on the PI.

Hope that gives you some sort of idea!

I cannot say what exactly will happen since I will be moving on June 23rd for my PI. What I have been told is that we move in, have meetings, and fill out paperwork the first day. I'm in an animal PI so I don't know how much that changes between the different PIs. I was also told I have about 10 days of intense training after that, again that could change based on the PI.

Hope that gives you some sort of idea!

Thanks for your input. DD sent an e-mail asking for info and the reply was that she would get more info closer to her check in date. I'm trying to make arrangements since I'll be driving down with her and then flying home. :confused3

It depends soley on the PI. Day 1 is check in. Some will go to Trad as early as Day 2 and then go straight into training, others may not. I was already a CM so I had Day 2 off, but went into training on Day 3. My friend had 5 days off between his check in day and first day of training (he too was already a CM).

I recieved my training schedule about one week before my check in date.

Thanks Berlioz. I booked POR so that I can use Magical Express to the airport in case DD has training on day 2. She will be a PI in Industrial Engineering so I have no idea what her 1st week will be, other than amazing!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter