Check in time @ All Star Sports

gobraves39560

Mouseketeer
I know that check in time is at 3:00, but how early can we be there to get our tickets to the parks. We did not get them in the mail so I am assuming that the resort has them. How long does the process take because we would like to take advantage of EMH at Magic Kingdom. Is that crazy?

I believe the earliest time you can check-in is 7:00 AM and chances are that your room would not be ready. So you can leave your bags with bell services, get your tickets right away and go off to the parks.

Anytime after 7:00 AM. You will actually be checking into your room, getting all your paperwork taken care of and given your room key and tickets. If you room is ready, you can drop everything off there. If it's not, you can call back later and get the room number. There will be no need to return to the front desk when you come back.

Leave your bags with Bell Assistance and go off to the park.

One note - make sure you get a resort map if you have to call back for your room number!!!! Then you can see where your room is located. You will have the general location but the map will narrow down your location further so you don't spend time wandering around finding your room. (Trust me on that one).

Well I dont know about All star Sports resort but when I checked into the All star Moives resort at 1am my room was already ready.Mind you we drove from Miami so it was a 4hr drive. But as I said i'm not sure if All Star Sports resort is. This is my first time there ...yay:cool1: ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!