Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm quick question...do you think Disney would rig the drawing...as in, those who have posted disparaging remarks about the contest on the Disney Parks Blog FB page might be "less likely" to win a trip?

Hmmmmm....

I entered via text No problem today.. If it were $2000 to pay for taxes.. I would LOVE to pay that.. as opposed to what I am paying for my upcoming april trip:eek:

I'm thinking you don't get to choose which park you want to go to. Whichever is closest, i.e. cheapest, will be where you get to go.

I'm thinking you don't get to choose which park you want to go to. Whichever is closest, i.e. cheapest, will be where you get to go.

No. Rules CLEARLY state "Winner's choice of one of the two following trips", then goes on to list them both.

The Official rules state that you get to choose between the two parks:

All prize values are in United States Dollars. Winner's choice of one of the two following trips: [1] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for winner and three (3) guests (individually, "Guest") (collectively, "Group") to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida ("City 1") OR [2] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for the Group to Los Angeles, CA ("City 2")

I would definetly choose Disneyland, CA. :)

Hmmm quick question...do you think Disney would rig the drawing...as in, those who have posted disparaging remarks about the contest on the Disney Parks Blog FB page might be "less likely" to win a trip?

Hmmmmm....

Of course not!!! Disney would never do that........would they?? :scared1:

This is going to sound stupid but I accidently entered the wrong birthday and it wouldn't let me re-enter because it says I already entered. I'm pretty sure if I won they'd ask for ID or something and the birthdays wouldn't be the same. Is there a way to change this and do you think this will effect me if I win? :confused3

The Official rules state that you get to choose between the two parks:

All prize values are in United States Dollars. Winner's choice of one of the two following trips: [1] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for winner and three (3) guests (individually, "Guest") (collectively, "Group") to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida ("City 1") OR [2] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for the Group to Los Angeles, CA ("City 2")

I would definetly choose Disneyland, CA. :)

Cool. :thumbsup2

I entered via text No problem today.. If it were $2000 to pay for taxes.. I would LOVE to pay that.. as opposed to what I am paying for my upcoming april trip:eek:

How did you enter via text? I'm having trouble using the live link on the blog site and can't enter anywhere else, either. Of course I want to enter EVERY day and I'm getting worried that the link won't work before I go to bed tonight!

No. Rules CLEARLY state "Winner's choice of one of the two following trips", then goes on to list them both.

So I could pick ether one, not both, right? But only if I win sumthing, right? Just want to make shur. As long as I dont haf to do math, I think Ill be oka.

;)

So I could pick ether one, not both, right? But only if I win sumthing, right? Just want to make shur. As long as I dont haf to do math, I think Ill be oka.

;)

Okay we get the point she misspelled a word it is done now let it be over. Thank you.:hippie:

Not only does Canada have that maths skills rules, but apparently the province of Quebec has some sort of law that prevents us from even participating in the contest at all. :(

Hey, so anyone out there who has ever actually won something like this...

When the contest rules say that the dates are determined by the company do they usually mean exact dates or a dates window?

Wondering because when I win :lmao: I'm hoping to be able to actually take the trip. As a teacher, if it's not during spring break, summer, or Christmas I would have to take leave w/o pay and risk my job also. Hoping they will be flexible with me when I win. ;)

But, then seriously, this question could apply to any winner. Many people have schedules that are not incredibly flexible.

My trip this past August was a sweepstakes win! To answer the resort category question- Disney sends a travel questionnaire when you win a trip. It asks what airport you want to travel from, what times of day you wish to travel and lists all the DELUXE resorts. You are instructed to number your top 3 choices.

They sent us direct on Southwest Airlines at exactly the times we wanted. We chose the Polynesian and were so pleasantly surprised when we checked in and were given a Theme Park View in Tahiti. You can extend your trip and they offer your resort at a discount (we rented points instead).

Good Luck everyone! I would love to get those emails from Michael at Disney again with his sign offs of "Have A Magical Day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter