Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
WINNER'S NAMES AT BOTTOM of POST

Perhaps some of those 60 free trips will go to DIS'ers, so let's keep a thread here for our fellow posters to share the good fortune...however miniscule the odds.

I read the rules and couldn't fin any info on what hotels were eligible. Only that it said "SELECT" (I'm guessing a mod). the trip also includes:

*5 day 4 night accommodations for 4 in a "select" resort hotel.
*5 day MYW with park hopper option
*$1000 gift card for spending.
*choice of one of the following...a photopass book, or CD, one of a "select" couple of tours up to $500, shopping spree at DTD up to $500, or a SPA day up to $500.
*Airfare (if you live more than 250 miles away) with transfers from your house to the airport and back.

Or you can choose a similar trip to Disneyland.

ETA: YOU MUST ENTER EVERY DAY. EACH ENTRY IS ONLY GOOD FOR THE DRAWING THAT DAY. The drawing for the final day on Feb 29 WILL include ALL of the entries from the previous 59 days.

One entry per day per cell # or "Address" which is clearly defined in the rules your EMAIL ADDRESS, not your HOME ADDRESS.

ETA: CONGRATULATIONS to the following DISers who have won one of these fabulous trips!

Watkinsme
ColeyOley
dexmom
J.J
suevr
cerilene
Toystoryfan32
dbbydk
handdustmom
camsmama
MamaT2
Monkyby87
juliehoey
Olivesmomlmt
jarnolddancer
lvjen

(honorable mention to skhermsmeyer for winning a different contest with a similar prize from his local radio station)

I would love to win one of these trips, but I would also love to see one of my fellow DISers win!!! I live vicariously through others!!! Please post if you win--I want to rejoice with you!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1:

Is anyone else having trouble signing up for the contest. I get a message that they are having a problem and are working on it. I am guessing it might be the result of the volume of people, but want to check if anyone else is having a problem

Is anyone else having trouble signing up for the contest. I get a message that they are having a problem and are working on it. I am guessing it might be the result of the volume of people, but want to check if anyone else is having a problem

I did it right after the midnight (EST) announcment and it was a little slow probably due to volume.

I do know that I had to do it from my computer, my ipad would not as you need for a pop up to come up and the apple products have problems with those types of flash applications.

I couldn't enter using Chrome. I kept getting a communications error from Disney. I switched to Firefox and it worked great. :thumbsup2

I'm going to be a brat and hope more of you have problems entering:duck:

I'm a sore loser...What can I say?

But WHEN I win, you all will be the first to know.

From what I understand, they won't be doing the first week's worth of drawing until the 11th.

The way I read it was that they are doing the drawing that day and emailing the winner the next morning(after 11am I think?). I thought they weren't anouncing the winners until the end of the week.

OK, not a big sweepstakes entry person I have a question. I've read the rules but I'm stil confused. ;)

Can DH and I both enter? It says one entry per person/cell/address not household so I'm thinking yes.

Not that I'm expecting to win, we never do hence why I don't bother entering but I'll give this one a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter