Check for expiration of tickets???

aviva5675

DIS Veteran
I have tickets from 6 years ago. I think they are 2 day no-expiration tickets. We only used one day due to weather. Is there a way I can check to be sure there really is a day left on these tix?? Especially online...

Really donn't know how to do that on line,if you evan can.
Just call guest relations at US,they will tell you..
The phone # is 1-407-224-4233

I have tickets from 6 years ago. I think they are 2 day no-expiration tickets. We only used one day due to weather. Is there a way I can check to be sure there really is a day left on these tix?? Especially online...

take the tickets to guest services to verify they are valid.

but, i have to tell you if you did buy the 2 day non expiring tickets years ago and only used one day of them, they are still good.

before i got my ap, i used my second day on a 2 non expiring pass before.

i shot them an email last year with the numbers off the back of the passes and they were able to tell me how many days were left on them

Thanks all. Ill see if I can do the send the numbers in email thing. Since Im in Illinois I cant really take them over there. Down the line when I plan a trip to possibly include Universal, I want to know ahead if they are still good or not. I vaguely remember it was some AAA deal going on at that time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter