Cheapest place to buy grosgrain ribbon?

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
We moved from Texas and I am sadly without my beloved addiction.... Hobby lobby;)
I looked at their site and it doesn't seem to have the same deals such as 50% off ribbon. Just a 40% off one item. Booo.
I need another place to feed my hair bow making addiction! Please help:lovestruc

JoAnne's, Hancock, or Micheals even would probably have a good price. Hancocks was always my favorite, as they have constant GOOD sales, but I don't have one near me.
You could even try Walmart if yours has a fabric section.

Michaels often has a section with $1 ribbon, and they often have sales on their regular ribbon too.

A while back I ordered a whole bunch of solid color grosgrain from Gifts International. The price was very cheap & I was happy with the ribbon. Very nice quality. Planning to order again soon! I make hairbows too :)

Oh & for printed ribbon & other supplies I use ribbonandbowsohmy.com

You have lot many options to choose from. Take a tour to this, i am sure you will like it.

We moved from Texas and I am sadly without my beloved addiction.... Hobby lobby;)
I looked at their site and it doesn't seem to have the same deals such as 50% off ribbon. Just a 40% off one item. Booo.
I need another place to feed my hair bow making addiction! Please help:lovestruc

My Walmart has a decent inexpensive selection

Hiiii Paysensmom, me too also crazy in ribbon i have so many collections i used hot pink ribbon in my home and sky blue in gallery. thanks to said about grosgrain ribbon its really an amazing offer everyone deal with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter