Cheap Powerwheels

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
So. . ..my son REALLY wants the Lightening McQueen Powerwheel, well figuring we only budget a total of 200 for him every Christmas and that would put us over with one gift there is just no way. Any other GREAT DEALS on Powerwheels anywhere? Any suggestions? I was telling myself I just wouldn't do it but today he said that was the only thing he was asking Santa for, man, how can I not do it if it's the ONLY thing he asks Santa for??
HELP!!!!
Lesley

Did you check Cosco? I was told they had it and much cheaper. I dont belong there though so I cant confirm. Goodluck. My DS wants it as well and the only way he can get it is if his granparents get it for him.

The last few years, I've seen these as black friday deals. Not much choice on which ones, but...

I saw the Lightning McQueen powerwheels in my Costco (spokane, WA) about a week ago on clearance for $150. I believe they only had two at the time, one new in box and the other the display.

If you have a Costco nearby, maybe you could check it out.

Good luck!

Good luck! My husband came home with a motorcycle clearanced from walmart for $60. I am not happy about it but he keeps telling me what a great deal it was! We just don't need it, my son loves his bike and I think the exercise is so much better! I still want to sell it, but for now it is sitting in our basement, under a blanket.

I really hope you can find it. If not, maybe you can find something else on clearance at TRU or walmart, or check some children's consignment shops in your area. My boys each have a 2-person Jeep, I got them both at yard sales, so if you can't get him one for xmas, I'm sure you can find one at a yard sale this spring/summer. But that being the only gift he is asking for is such a hard one. :lovestruc I hope you find it.. or maybe ask all his grandparents if they'll all go in on it.

Walmart usually has a cheap Power Wheels on sale on Black Friday. I don't think it will be Lightning McQueen, but maybe you could get him the cheaper Power Wheels and get him a remote control Lightning Mc Queen car. Good luck :thumbsup2 !

Ebay :confused3 I found ds power wheels ninja 3 wheeler brand new for less than $100.

I have also seen Walmart with a power wheel special on Black Friday.

Maybe you can get a red or black one and use some lightening mcqueen cling decals (like you put on the wall)

Hope you find what you need

I hope you find this at a good price...please keep us posted. The good news is the Lightning Mcqueen runs on a 12 volt battery -- that holds a charge for along time and gives the car enough power to drive on grass, too....so at least that makes it worth the money. Good luck.

If that was the one and only thing my kiddo asked for, I'd go over budget a little and get it. :santa:

My MIL loves to tell the story about the Christmas that all my Dh asked for was a wagon. That's all Santa brought, too. :santa:

jessica52877 said:
Good luck! My husband came home with a motorcycle clearanced from walmart for $60. I am not happy about it but he keeps telling me what a great deal it was! We just don't need it, my son loves his bike and I think the exercise is so much better! I still want to sell it, but for now it is sitting in our basement, under a blanket.
If it makes you feel any better, DS5 has a two seater truck and it does not deter from his bike or scooter in any way. It never did for my nephew or neices either; I, too, was very concerned when my parents wanted to buy DS5 one when he turned 3.

It's a different type of play and it is simply giving him more options. My little brother had one when they were brand new 20+ years ago, and he used to use it to drive out to the play area in our backyard; we had 1/2 acre (triangular) and the playarea was at a far point.

rt2dz said:
If it makes you feel any better, DS5 has a two seater truck and it does not deter from his bike or scooter in any way. It never did for my nephew or neices either; I, too, was very concerned when my parents wanted to buy DS5 one when he turned 3.

It's a different type of play and it is simply giving him more options. My little brother had one when they were brand new 20+ years ago, and he used to use it to drive out to the play area in our backyard; we had 1/2 acre (triangular) and the playarea was at a far point.
:lmao: I love the story about your little brother! :)

I was all excited about getting one last year until I realized what it was 2mph maximum vs. the others which are usually 4-5mph...

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter