cheap/good rolling carry-on for DD

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a budget rolling carry-on for my 10 y/o DD? Hopefully something with a good telescopic handle...easy to get up and down? Nothing too girly or little kid-ish.

Thanks!

All of my kids have been taking a regular rolling carry on since the age of 4. Thyy've managed fine.

Carry on luggage doesn't have to take as much abuse as checked luggage, so getting high quality doesn't seem as important for carry on luggage (at least not to me). Almost anything from Target/Walmart/Kmart would probably do the job.

I just bought my DD10 an 18" rolling carryon suitcase for 14.99! It comes in raspberry, cobalt, emerald and black. My DD got the emerald which is more of a turquoise color.

I got it at a Bon-Ton Department store in my town, but I checked online and you can get in online at Bonton.com if you don't have a store near you.

If you search for the Leisure Lakeview Upright Collection you should find it.
For 14.99 - it might be worth the shipping cost. :thumbsup2

Like someone else said, there are great finds at TJMaxx and Marshalls. DH used to fly every week, we got a Travel Pro carry-on for $50, he used it for several years and had a problem with the handle- it was covered under warranty.

Not really cheap, but we have the LL Bean rolling duffle in medium as a carry-on. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63915?feat=904-GN1

I got an almost brand new Disney brand one from the local thrift store for about $5, can't hurt to check it out! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter