Cheap Eats near Disney Parks

Justbranches5

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek next to the Disney Beach Club and have a bunch of "splurges" planned so we need a couple really good, but cheap dinner ideas. Restaurants (not dining in) please, and not McDonald's but maybe a few notches above? 4 adults/teens, 1 child...$65.00 max budget? TIA!

Hi
I stay at the Saratoga Springs Resort and not far away is a plaza with various restaurants and quick eats. This is our go to area when we want to go off property. I have included a map to show the area in relation to your hotel. and a close up of the eateries in that plaza.
Perkins is great for inexpensive breakfast. The place is dated and in need of a makeover, but the food is good. Never tried the pizzeria. Everything else is a national chain.

We really like Miller’s Ale house. It’s at the top of davper’s circle. You should not have a problem staying in your price range there, especially with the burgers and sandwiches. I really like the Nashville chicken sandwich. I think it is $10-11?

We really like Miller’s Ale house. It’s at the top of davper’s circle. You should not have a problem staying in your price range there, especially with the burgers and sandwiches. I really like the Nashville chicken sandwich. I think it is $10-11?

Absolutely agree with Missyson. We went there last month. 3 Adult meals and 2 appetizers was $60 and we all had enough leftover for dinner the next night. You could easily split meals there also.

I second anything from Publix. Their house Publix brand items are all delicious. Pub Subs are famous all over Florida and the south. I always get our toppings on the side and then we can dress them whenever we are ready to eat them. You can get unlimited toppings that can jazz up other meals. Want omelets, get some onions, spinach, and green peppers for the subs and use some for the omelets.

Their deli fried chicken is wonderful too

I third the Publix suggestion!

If you go online to the Publix site, you can order stuff to pickup from their 'party platter' section. You could order a tray of food and a side , within your budget, and have leftovers too (if where you're staying has a fridge).

Agree completely with Millers. If you have a long park day they have specials after 10 pm.

I disagree with Publix however. Unless you are buying a couple of meals at once they are expensive for grocery store takeout. I found that you really don’t save much

Publix as already suggested for shopping. Get picnic supplie.
We like Cracker barrel, Perkins, Chevys for Mexican, We like the Davenport diner or First watch for breakfast or lunch. You can get pizza, take away fried chicken, champions gate has a great British fish and chips place. It really depends how far you want to drive. We love the Greek place in winter garden. it’s cheap and everything is home made.

Hi
I stay at the Saratoga Springs Resort and not far away is a plaza with various restaurants and quick eats. This is our go to area when we want to go off property. I have included a map to show the area in relation to your hotel. and a close up of the eateries in that plaza.
Perkins is great for inexpensive breakfast. The place is dated and in need of a makeover, but the food is good. Never tried the pizzeria. Everything else is a national chain.

View attachment 580454
View attachment 580455
Just wondering would it be possible to walk to these restaurants from Holiday Inn at Disney Springs?

We usually have pizza delivery from Giordano's one night of our trip. I can't remember the cost last time (there are DH and myself and our DD who was 9 at the time) but their pizza's are very filling so a little goes a long ways. After spending money on DIsney food, it has always felt inexpensive, I know that much. Plus if you do delivery then you can do your own drinks and not spend money on that as well.

Publix as other poster have suggested.

Olive garden to go, look in the catering section, a pan of lasagna( depending on size 42.00 to 52.00) /or spaghetti ( around 36.00 dollars) which will come with salad and bread-sticks.. The only thing is you will need to ask for extra sauce, no matter what you get you will need extra sauce. We always buy a container of it.. this is way less than buying individual meals.

NYPD pizza... this is really great pizza, it is more expensive than like domino's or papa johns... But its worth it, really fresh and good quality ingredients... They always have specials.. so you should be able to get a couple of large pizzas and maybe some garlic knots for under 65.00 dollars.

Chinese food... you can get a ton of food and be well under your 65.00 dollar mark...

If you have a car consider Aldi. Depending on what resort you are at you should have an Aldi within a 15 min drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter