Cheap Disney store pins

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Anyone have any of these left? I just counted and each of my 3 kids have 9 traders for this trip and I have 6 traders each put away for our October trip. After that it's going to start to get real expensive.

We are down to one!

I've told her that she has to be very selective from now on!

The Outlets usually sell them for $3.99 but still that's a far cry from $0.88 Cdn!

If I spot any deals I'll let you know.

Scratch
pirate:

We had to cancel our past trip so we have over 100 pins that we have not traded yet. I will split those up amongst our Sept and January trips. I will probably also give some to my neice for trading at her first trip to the World!

Your laughing tmli. I wish now I had bought more, but I procrastinated when there were only the $1.88 ones left. How stupid was that- now I get to pay $6.50 US.:eek:

That's for sure....at the time I wasn't sure but I am glad I did now. Most I paid .88 for but some I did pay the 1.88.

I have to let my ds go through them all...he'll probably want to keep some for his collection.

I've been looking on some of the sites, but with the exchange and shipping, they aren't that good a deal. Where did you find yours?

We got them when the disney store was clearing them out about a year and a half ago.....they don't carry any pins anymore.

There were no pins at the Buena Vista Outlet or at the Premium Outlet Mall. We did not make it to Belz so don't know.

Scratch
pirate:

When we were there in Dec Belz had lots ranging from 2.50 or so up to 6 dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter