Cheap deal on little boys coats out there?

riley2008

DIS Veteran
I'm looking to buy my boys new coats. They have been wearing the ones from last year without any problem, but I guess over Christmas, they grew. It's likely we could just use hoodies and the coats they have for the rest of the winter - it'll be over soon here in South Texas, but if I could find a couple of sizes bigger for a great deal, I'd get them now.

Our Target and Walmart didn't even carry coats in their size (4/5) and higher this year.

Any suggestions?

I know sears has them 50% off right now. I was kickin myself because I bought my daughter a coat there at the beginning of the winter and now the same coat is half price.

My Target today had boys 4/5 + jackets, nice ones, on clearance for $8. and $11. PLUS 30% off of the clearance price. I bought one for next year.

Kohl's has coats for 60-75% off and if you order online with the upcoming 30% off code (if you have a Kohl's charge) and a free shipping code, you can probably get a really good deal. I don't have the codes yet but I think the 30% off starts Jan 14.

I justt bought my ds a size 4 coat at Children's Place for $20. They have great quality coats that wash up well!

Just looked and they have them online at Children's Place in the sizes you need for $24.46. They would be perfect for Texas winters too because they have a zip out fleece lining.

We got an adorable Nike reversible jacket at JCPenney for $23, size 5/6 - and matching snow pants (not Nike, though) for $12! That is a great deal! :cool1: They also had their Columbia jackets on sale, but none in our size.

My suggestion is also Children's Place. I got my son a coat for next winter for $17 (!!) normally $50. Granted, I hit a great sale, but they usually have great prices anyway. The coat has a removable fleece liner so it can be worn in warmer or colder weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter