Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

I will have to remember to try that drink next month! Sounds good.

All those foods sound so good. I think my calorie counting is going to have to be put on hold that week. But with all the walking a couple corn dogs and a churro isn't going to hurt right? :rolleyes2

How is everyone tonight? I am about to head to bed to read for a while before falling asleep. Hopefully I'll make it farther than 10 pages this time. I have been really bad for that lately. It is a good book, but still can't stay awake! I've watched my Hart of Dixie (love that show) and did the dishes, and now it's time to lay in bed!

Have a good night everyone!

I will have to remember to try that drink next month! Sounds good.

All those foods sound so good. I think my calorie counting is going to have to be put on hold that week. But with all the walking a couple corn dogs and a churro isn't going to hurt right? :rolleyes2

How is everyone tonight? I am about to head to bed to read for a while before falling asleep. Hopefully I'll make it farther than 10 pages this time. I have been really bad for that lately. It is a good book, but still can't stay awake! I've watched my Hart of Dixie (love that show) and did the dishes, and now it's time to lay in bed!

Have a good night everyone!

Hi Andrea! What are you reading?

Hey Michele! I am just starting Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels. Theres 19 books in the series so far, so lots of reading! :)

Ladies, I am off to bed. Morning will be here in less than 8 hours.:crazy2: So goodnight!

I know. Life is too crazy to be on here as much as I used to be (Facebook too for that matter). How be you?

Night Michele!

I know. Life is too crazy to be on here as much as I used to be (Facebook too for that matter). How be you?

Night Michele!

I think it's great that your life is so crazy now. Crazy is exciting, tiring but exciting.

I bet you were thrilled when hockey came back. I hope that hockey can recover from this. People aren't forgiving sometimes.

I really enjoy reading about your Disney adventures. Your new job sounds like tons of fun. Hope we have time to hang when I am down next month. So excited to finally meet you Jess!

Hey Michele! How are you today?

My day was good. I've actually been in good spirits the last few days, even at work. It's been a nice change for me. The exercise and better eating might be playing a part in that, so I hope it sticks around!

How about you?

DisneyStitch626 said:
I really enjoy reading about your Disney adventures. Your new job sounds like tons of fun. Hope we have time to hang when I am down next month. So excited to finally meet you Jess!

Hey Michele! How are you today?

I am okay. Exhausted and laying in bed wide awake. It is 2 am and I have to drive Scotty to work in 4 hours. It never fails.

What is a black pearl? I am intrigued.

It is supposed to be like a long island, but I think it's way yummier. It has that raspberry liqueur, chambord? It's very refreshing. I think they have it at any Disney park full service bar, not just the cove bar.

:wave2:

---------------------------

Today I'm working a shift trade, it's my usual day off -- but it's a payback for one the days I was at the Tink, so I can't complain too much :goodvibes Hoping for a nice mellow day at work :thumbsup2

It is supposed to be like a long island, but I think it's way yummier. It has that raspberry liqueur, chambord? It's very refreshing. I think they have it at any Disney park full service bar, not just the cove bar.

:wave2:

---------------------------

Today I'm working a shift trade, it's my usual day off -- but it's a payback for one the days I was at the Tink, so I can't complain too much :goodvibes Hoping for a nice mellow day at work :thumbsup2

Oh that sounds good!

Our oldest daughter Kacy turns 21 in April 2014. She has already asked me if I wanted to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland. She wants her first drink from DTD or in DCA. I am thrilled that she wants to spend her 21st with me.

Have a good day at work!

:rotfl: I bet you do! Seriously, a drink in DLR is better than a drink anywhere else. When I had my black pearl, the sun was shining, you could hear CA Screamin in the distance, Goofy was conducting his water symphony ~ it was just lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter