Chatter on other sites - no travel agency discounts for next year?

Has anyone booked CBR for the first week of August with this agency? I’m curious about the nightly rate.

One thing I noticed was that for 2020 I did not see POR listed but did see CSR and CBR listed. Maybe Disney is realizing that the most popular moderate is probably the Port Orleans resorts and see no need for a discount there.

That’s only 11 percent discount on CBR and 15 percent on POP. I think Discounts from Disney will be greater. Patience. :rolleyes: (Yes I counted the 4 adults to compare)

Missing those days of 45percent off deluxe!

I agree that discounts will be greater. Being patient can be so hard!

Reactions: amw

I just received a room only quote for one of the newly released dates (June 8-12).

Disney's Contemporary Resort - Garden Wing, Standard View $2,124.05
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard View $1,840.55

That's not that much of a discount compared to Disney, I think I will hold off and see what discounts they offer before I do anything. Also they mentioned that the offers no longer include the specially priced Convention tickets now.

I asked for rates in the early October window, and got $343 for Caribbean Beach preferred, and $490 for Wilderness Lodge Nature View. Those rates include taxes. Since I have CSR standard booked for significantly cheaper, I kept what I had. I was going to check what rack is, but the WDW site has now converted me to UK English, and won’t let me change. (I know there’s a thread on this so I will need to fix.) In any case, this can’t be a huge discount.

I asked for rates in the early October window, and got $343 for Caribbean Beach preferred, and $490 for Wilderness Lodge Nature View. Those rates include taxes. Since I have CSR standard booked for significantly cheaper, I kept what I had. I was going to check what rack is, but the WDW site has now converted me to UK English, and won’t let me change. (I know there’s a thread on this so I will need to fix.) In any case, this can’t be a huge discount.
I should add that that is October 2020.

If I did the math right, Caribbean Beach is a 12% discount, but Wilderness is only 5%. The smallness of the Wilderness discount is surprising.

If I did the math right, Caribbean Beach is a 12% discount, but Wilderness is only 5%. The smallness of the Wilderness discount is surprising.

Yeah my rates were taxes included as well, but I agree with you that 5% discount is surprising. I think the discount on my two offers were about the same I believe. I may see what prices the other resorts on the offer are too. I sure do miss the offers of the past.

Has anyone tried the offers from June 24 - July 7 th or July 23 - July 31st? I'm curious as to the percentage off. I have not seen the Labor Day exclusive yet. In 2019, it came out on January 8.

Ya, the discount on the rooms does not seem worth it anymore during most of the year. Maybe there is a sweet time at Labor Day still? The discount on the tickets is why I booked with the TA last year. I got a room too but the discount on the tickets was what I was after.

we are going July 7 through 15. Looks like that specific time period is excluded from agency discounts this year.

I was told that the "Agency Exclusives" were SO small this year and that it was a struggle to get anything at all...and they are! I normally would save close to $1,000 and this year I'm only saving approx $500 for my 7/3 - 7/7 trip. We are staying at the Contemporary.

My 4 night trip over Labor Day weekend, normally the time for their super agency exclusive deals, is over $100 more PER NIGHT than it was last year. This is really disappointing.

Those are pretty sad price updates. A shame. I really liked the conference tickets when bringing someone without APs. I had five years of great discounts. My first ever trips to Beach Club and Boardwalk were because of those hard to beat prices.

Those are pretty sad price updates. A shame. I really liked the conference tickets when bringing someone without APs. I had five years of great discounts. My first ever trips to Beach Club and Boardwalk were because of those hard to beat prices.

We were so lucky to get in on the Labor Day rate in 2018. Guess we just made it in time. No way could we have afforded 8 nights at the contemporary without that discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter