Chat?

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
Is the chat feature available on phones or just the full computer website? I can’t seem to find it. Trying to avoid calling…

I have been able to chat via my cell phone… it may be that chat is unavailable at the moment and therefore not showing up on your phone. When available, the chat icon shows on my phone in the same way it shows on my desktop.

Related comment: i have used Safari to chat on no problem and have had at least one chat unexpectedly terminated using Chrome due to the page reloading mid-chat (both on the same iPhone). Something to keep in mind…

I have been able to chat via my cell phone… it may be that chat is unavailable at the moment and therefore not showing up on your phone. When available, the chat icon shows on my phone in the same way it shows on my desktop.

Related comment: i have used Safari to chat on no problem and have had at least one chat unexpectedly terminated using Chrome due to the page reloading mid-chat (both on the same iPhone). Something to keep in mind…
Ok thank you! I’ll keep looking for the icon, I thought I’d seen it before. At least I know I’m not nuts!

I find I have to hold my iPhone horizontally to get it to pop up.

Some other features work better that way as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter