Chase Sapphire Reserve - How to Get 3x Travel Points for Disneyland Tickets

Qtsang06

Earning My Ears
I’ve heard that Disneyland tickets do not code as travel for 3x points if booked directly with Disney. Also heard booking through Undercover Tourist or Expedia will code as travel for 3x points. Anyone successfully tried this?

Thanks!

Never tried that, so I couldn't say. One alternate method would be to sign up for the Chase Freedom Unlimited card, then buy the tickets with that. The incentive offer is 3x points for the first year on anything, for the first $20K of spending. Transfer your points to your Sapphire reserve so you can get 1.5x when spending them.

UCT codes as travel, or at least it has in the past for me. Not sure if it still does.

You could try buying just one ticket to see the coding. I can confirm if you buy your ticket direct from disney it won’t code as travel.

I've bought from UCT (for WDW) and LMT (for DLR) in the past and both have coded as travel but these things can change so I agree with @gottalovepluto to just buy one and see how it codes. Unless someone else can post a recent DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter