• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charlotte Singedskull and the Frozen Castle-Aug 30 thru Sept 4- Complete!

jecskc

DIS Veteran

Hey Everyone !! Welcome to my trip report!! Thanks so much for following along.

Introduction

Here are the details:

When: August 30 – September 4, 2013

Where: Beach Club Villas

Who: Susan (me) – 45 years old. I design irrigation systems for a Landscape Architect. I just love Disney and I am always counting the days between trips.

DH – Let’s just say he is older. He’s in upper management at a chemical company and he moans about the Disney obsession sometimes, but he always has a great time and looks forward to our trips.
Here’s a photo of us that was taken on our cruise last year

DS14 – Sadly, he is becoming bored with Disney and wants to venture over to Universal for some scarier rides. He had a good time though and he bought some Disney themed items so all is not lost.

Here he is. He’s a stinker. He was trying to not to smile in this photo. Also, he spent most of the trip with his ear buds in listening to music. It drove me crazy, but DH said he was behaving, so chose your battles, I guess.

DD10 (soon to be 11) – She still loves Disney as much as I do. She can’t get enough and I think out of all of us, she had the most fun this trip.

I hope you all will enjoy reading and please stop in and say hello !!

Susan

I'm here!

Oh no, he wants to venture out for more thrilling rides?! It happens. My brothers did the same thing. They came back to earth later. :lmao:

Looking forward to reading this! Especially about the Beach Club Villas!! :)

Hey Mary !! We loved the Beach Club !!

I'm here!

Oh no, he wants to venture out for more thrilling rides?! It happens. My brothers did the same thing. They came back to earth later. :lmao:

Hey Danielle !! Alas, it is true. I hope you are right. We did let him go off on his own some and do his own thing. As a result, a great many snack credits disappeared !!

Woo hoo. I'm here and I will probably be in it at some point. he he :wave2:

Hey Tammy !! Yes, I would say there is a good chance of that. I may link your Mickey Camper pics in as well if that is OK. Everyone needs to experience the awesomeness of the Mickey Camper.

Susan

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to another one of your TRs. :thumbsup2

Ahh - 14 - I remember when my older son was that age and its wasn't always pretty. One time we just left him in the room by himself because he complained that Disney was boring. I'll show you boring - sit in the room all day. We'll see you in 8 hours! :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to another one of your TRs. :thumbsup2

Ahh - 14 - I remember when my older son was that age and its wasn't always pretty. One time we just left him in the room by himself because he complained that Disney was boring. I'll show you boring - sit in the room all day. We'll see you in 8 hours! :rotfl2:

Hey Mary Ellen !! Thanks for coming over!!

Mine liked going off on his own and I let him if we were in the same park. And he went over to explore the Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin on his own, so he really enjoyed that freedom. I should have made him take a camera and see what photos he would take. I will have to remember that for next time.

Hey, I am in! Can't wait to read about it!

Hey Rachel !! Yay!! I am glad you are here !!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm here!

I'm all for you visiting the Dark Side for more rides...makes my employee stock purchase plan aka vacation fund look better! ;)

Jill in CO

Darn you are quick!!! Seems like I was just reading your live dining updates! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm here!

I'm all for you visiting the Dark Side for more rides...makes my employee stock purchase plan aka vacation fund look better! ;)

Jill in CO

Hey Jill !! We definitely need to get over to the dark side, but we had to pay property taxes on our vehicles before we left so we just couldn't swing it this trip. We will try to go next year.

Darn you are quick!!! Seems like I was just reading your live dining updates! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Hey Brenda !! Yep, just got back last night. I just love writing a trip report so I wanted to get started and talk about my trip. Plus, it helps the Disney Depression when you get back. How's the ankle ??

Hi Susan! Thanks for the heads-up on your new TR...I will try to keep up. I've been so busy the last couple weeks getting ready for school that I haven't had much DIS time. But I'm here!

Hi Susan! Thanks for the heads-up on your new TR...I will try to keep up. I've been so busy the last couple weeks getting ready for school that I haven't had much DIS time. But I'm here!

Hey Sarah !! I'm glad you stopped by !! I understand you are busy. Good luck this year !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter