Charleston Area Homewood Suites

Jsme

DIS Veteran
I am interested in knowing about the Homewood Suties in Mt Pleasant. Does anyone know about this hotel?

Don't know anything about the hotel itself, but its location has great access to many great restaurants, a super target, and is just a mile or so from the beach.

we stayed there 2 years ago when my sister got married. The hotel was very nice and clean. the staff was wonderful. we had nothing to complain about.

Denise

It is in a great location. Homewood Suites is part of the Hilton chain so if you have a Hilton Honors number you can earn points.

We stayed there a couple of years ago, also. The room was clean and had lots of space. The kitchen had an apartment-size refrigerator and a regular range and microwave.

The pool was a little on the small side and my kids did not use it. My niece and nephew did use it and they said it was a little chilly (this was in late March).

There was free Wi-Fi in the lobby as well as a couple of PCs that could also be used for internet access.

The complimentary breakfast was very good, with make-your-own waffles, a nice selection of baked goods, eggs, grits, gravy and bacon & sausage. Plenty of juice and milk and the coffee was pretty decent.

If my DBro still lived in Mount Pleasant, I would definitely stay there again when visiting him. But he just made settlement on his place yesterday and they are relocating to Alabama.

Oh, oh - and a really great Mexican place is 1/2-mile inland along the IOP Connector: Los Arcos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter