Charging phones etc.

Not a criticism - but the iPad battery shouldn't be draining "so quickly". Google iPad battery life for some simple tips; the battery should go (depending on the version) at least six hours.

Thanks, I'll look and see the settings on his the next time I'm home (just two weeks! ::goodvibes). He watches a lot of videos though, almost continuously, so I feel like it's unavoidable for it to drain.

Isn't it less stressful to just charge a cell phone overnite in the outlet provided in your room?

:thumbsup2

Not to be a troll, but can't people just charge their phones in their rooms the night before? How are batteries going dead so quickly? I don't get it..

I don't really use my Blackberry in the parks, however the battery drains very quickly, generally within 6-7 hours, the phone is almost dead. I keep it on me at all times in case I need to call someone, used it for a camera at a pinch ect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter