? charge for UPS box shipped from home

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
I thought I saw on one of the threads that someone was charged by either BCV or BWV for delivery to their room of a box they had shipped from home. We will be going home to OKW and I wanted to ship a box with various food items to OKW and thought I would be able to pick up the box upon arrival. It won't be worth it, if there is an additional charge by OKW. Has anyone done this and was their a charge? Thanks.

I've heard conflicting answers on this one. I would call OKW and ask. I'm guessing there isn't a charge at OKW but they might give you instructions on how to label the box.

BWV and BCV may sometimes have charges because they are convention hotels. Many hotels charge folks coming in for conventions "per box" for storage and delivery of their materials. Whether this gets waived for members, I'm not sure.

Thanks Pam. I had to call MS about something else and I did inquire and they told me that there was no charge at OKW. I didn't ask about BW or BCV but I suspect that you are right about the charge in regard to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter