Characters

tpseller

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been talked about before - but I did a search and didn't find anything.

Could someone tell me what characters to expect to see on the ship (Wonder 4 day).

I am especially interested in Princesses as my 4 yr old daughter is obsessed with all of them. She recently told me - "Mom, my name is Jasmine, but you can still call me Lovie (my nickname for her).
She is SO funny!

Also - does the ship's photographer get pictures of you with the characters?

I don't think ANY characters come out unless they have their own photographer!! Disney KNOWS how to sell pictures! They will take a picture with your camera as well though.

My kids have mostly outgrown characters, but here's what I remember from the Jan Wonder: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Cinderella, Belle, Capt Hook, Smee. I'm pretty sure Jasmine was around but I couldn't swear to it.

I do know that the Magic has ALL the princesses. They even have special times where all the princesses are lined up at a table for autographs. That included Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Wendy, and I think Aurora.

I imagine that the Wonder probably has the same lineup (maybe not Wendy and Aurora, Magic has Tea w/ Wendy).

Thanks! I didn't realize they had all those on the ship!

My daughter is going to be SO excited!

I recall them having a "Princess Party" the morning of Day 4. I don't remember exactly which characters were there, but there were several. Perhaps someone else can tell us the characters who attended.

On the Wonder 4-day in October, the Princess Party had Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Wendy, and Alice. I've never really thought of the last two as "princesses", but DD didn't mind a bit! Each little girl had time with each princess to get an autograph and pose for a picture - by a Disney photographer as well as by DH. Oh - and the Wonder did do the Tea with Wendy activity as well. It was done as an activity in the Oceaneer's Club one day.

Does anyone know if they do a Princess Party on the Magic too? We are going in September and my 3yo DD will just be absolutely beside herself. Would be so much fun for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter