Characters, Crowds and Cuisine-A Tale of the World at Spring Break!

I'm back and all caught up on your tr now :) My favorite part is your time with Belle! How awesome is that?!?!?!?!? What a perfectly magical Disney moment :) I bet she was s thrilled and will remember it forever :thumbsup2

What a fantastic trip and trip report!
I'm loving it.
:dance3:

Awww...thank you! I'm glad you like it! :goodvibes

I'm back and all caught up on your tr now :) My favorite part is your time with Belle! How awesome is that?!?!?!?!? What a perfectly magical Disney moment :) I bet she was s thrilled and will remember it forever :thumbsup2

It was TOTALLY awesome, and TOTALLY perfect! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

After our absolutely amazing meal and experience in the castle, it was time to move on to some more fun stuff!!! Our dinner reservations were so late that we had missed the first MSEP, so we stood behind the beautiful castle trying to decide what to do next. We asked Emma if she wanted to find a seat and watch Wishes, but she was ready for some rides!!!

We headed straight for fantasyland and hopped on Snow White's Scary Adventures without a wait at all. After that, we rode the teacups and then headed over to see what the wait time was for the Tomorrowland Speedway. The wait was only about 10 minutes, so we hopped in line to ride. This was Emma's first experience driving a go kart, and she loved it! She was a swell driver too. :lmao: I really thought I was gonna get whiplash. It was so fun though! We giggled and had a great time, and even beat Daddy in the race!

After our turn on the discar, I mean, nascar circuit, we started toward Frontierland. It was almost time for the second showing of the MSEP, and we wanted to get some good seats! Daddy headed off for a souvenier bucket of popcorn and a coke, and Emma and I sat down to wait for the parade to start.

The parade was marvelous, as usual, and the popcorn was GREAT!

Next, we headed straight for another of Emma's favorite rides, Aladdin's Magic Carpets! She seriously loves this ride, and does everything she can to try to get me and Daddy spit on by that silly camel. She usually always succeeds, but we aluded the camel on this trip.

After our flight, we took a nighttime cruise on the Jungle Cruise, then rode the carpets again.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided it was time for another great treat. It was time for Dole Whips!!! YUM YUM YUM!

By this time, we were all starting to get pretty tired, but we pressed on. Besides, we still had a lot of time left. The park was going to be open until 3 am!

We took another couple of spins on the teacups, rode Dumbo a few times, and rode the Barnstormer 2 or 3 times too.

We were complete exhausted at this point, so we decided to start heading for the exit. We didn't make it until 3, but 1:45 was late enough! We made a pit stop in the Emporium to look around, then headed out and boarded a bus to get back to our resort.

When we finally got back and got into our jammies, we all melted into bed. We were tired! It was time for a good night's sleep, so we could get our fun on in Epcot the next morning!

After our flight, we took a nighttime cruise on the Jungle Cruise, then rode the carpets again.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided it was time for another great treat. It was time for Dole Whips!!! YUM YUM YUM!

We were complete exhausted at this point, so we decided to start heading for the exit. We didn't make it until 3, but 1:45 was late enough! We made a pit stop in the Emporium to look around, then headed out and boarded a bus to get back to our resort.

OMG! Love Love Love Jungle Cruise at night!!!!

I cannot believe that we still have NOT tried the Dole Whips :( We won't miss them next time!

WOW... 1:45AM??? Soo Cool! I've never done that either! Midnight has been the latest for us!

OMG! Love Love Love Jungle Cruise at night!!!!

I cannot believe that we still have NOT tried the Dole Whips :( We won't miss them next time!

WOW... 1:45AM??? Soo Cool! I've never done that either! Midnight has been the latest for us!

Yep, it was definitely a late night! But SO much fun! We like Jungle Cruise at night too, it's so cool!

You HAVE to try a Dole Whip! DH likes the floats the best. Emma and I always share a pineapple or orange dole whip. They are super yummy!

Good morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off work today, so I hope I can get another update in sometime today.

Hope everyone is having a splendiforous day!!! :goodvibes

I AM having a splendiforous day! :tigger: I hope you are too! We have beautiful weather for your day off. Get out and enjoy it...after you give us a fantastic update! :lmao:

wow! 1:45 is LATE!!! We are unable to do theme parks that late. LOL Dh is too much of a morning person and we dont' care to deal with mr crusty at late hours. Hahaha! We were very greatful that he made an exception this last trip though to sat up late and in AK park til 2am for our after race party when we ran our 5K :) There's no way we would have tried to get another late night out of him after that though. :laughing:

Girl, I cry almost every time I look at those pictures! ;) Ain't Disney magic the best? How was your trip??? I'm ready to hear all about it!

We LOVE our ears! :rotfl: Actually, mine and Dada's are still sitting in the kitchen on my hutch because neither one of us want to put them up yet! :lmao: I think they add a certain amount of charm to the room. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awww!!! :-)
We have our bride and groom ears on our bakers rack!!
Our trip was great! we had a blast! thanks for asking! i am almost finished with our disneymoon one and then i will start the mother daughter one!
have a wonderful weekend!!!

I promise I have not abandoned my TR. I've had a lot going on the last few weeks, and haven't had a chance to get on here at all. :sad1: I promise I'll be back soon with some more updates, and I'll fill you all in on the things going on with me now too. Thanks for hangin' 'round! :goodvibes

I promise I have not abandoned my TR. I've had a lot going on the last few weeks, and haven't had a chance to get on here at all. :sad1: I promise I'll be back soon with some more updates, and I'll fill you all in on the things going on with me now too. Thanks for hangin' 'round! :goodvibes

Take care of things and hurry back! :hug: (Hope it's good things and not bad ones!)

Good Morning everybody!!!

Let me just start out by saying how sorry I am to have been gone away for so long! It has just been crazy here, and I haven't had much time for anything lately.

Here are some updates for you on real life situations:

About three weeks ago, I was contacted by another company and offered a job. I have been so stressed over what to do, because I really love what I do. But, in the end, they made me an offer that I couldn't turn down. So, I put my notice in at work, and my last day with the bank will be July 2nd. I'll start my new job the very next day.

What's my new job you ask? Well...I will be going from being a personal banker, to working for Bobcat. Yep...you got it! I'm going to work for a company that sells construction equipment. LOL. Big change, huh? I'm actually going to be the office manager there, and will manage the employees in the branch, do payroll, and do all of the accounting work. To say that I am excited is an understatement. I can't wait!

I will no longer have to work on saturdays!!!! I'm not going to know what to do with myself! It will be Monday-Friday, and if I need to leave early for something, then it's not an issue, because my position is a salary position, not hourly. YAY for flexibility!!

Also, Emma had her dance recital last weekend, so last week was BUSY! They had practice on Monday and Tuesday, dress rehearsal on Wednesday, complete show run through on Thursday, and the shows were Friday night and Saturday night. I am STILL exhausted! LOL. Not only was Emma in the show, but my husband was too! Every year, the studio owner asks for some dad's to volunteer to do a dance in the show, and my husband (along with 9 others) volunteered this year. The dad's are always a spot in the show that offers comic relief, and this group did not disappoint!

She dubbed the guys the Dancin' Dads, and they did a routine that was a spin off of the video on you tube called The Evolution of Dance (you should watch it to get a good idea of what they did.) Soon, I will have a DVD of the show, so I'll be sure to post some videos soon. These guys were hilarious! I can't wait to be able to show it to you!

So...that's what's been going on with me. What's new with ya'll?

Congratulations on the new job! :woohoo: How exciting! It sounds like it will be a good fit for you and be better for you and your family too. :cheer2:

We got back from Disney last Sunday :sad2:... Hope to start my TR sometime this coming week!

Congrats on the new job!!! :woohoo: I hope you love your new place of employment!! :yay:

As an accounting major, I'm super excited for you!!!

I have seen the video on Evolution of Dance. Hilarious! I'm so glad that the Dancin' Dads did not disappoint!

Anyway, glad that it was all good stuff keeping you busy! Always anxious for more! popcorn::

Congratulations on the new job! :woohoo: How exciting! It sounds like it will be a good fit for you and be better for you and your family too. :cheer2:

We got back from Disney last Sunday :sad2:... Hope to start my TR sometime this coming week!

Are you still battling Disney Depression? I know I am. Every time the Disney commercial comes on tv, my botom lip rolls out. LOL

Congrats on the new job!!! :woohoo: I hope you love your new place of employment!! :yay:

As an accounting major, I'm super excited for you!!!

I have seen the video on Evolution of Dance. Hilarious! I'm so glad that the Dancin' Dads did not disappoint!

Anyway, glad that it was all good stuff keeping you busy! Always anxious for more! popcorn::

Thank you Liddy! I am so excited!!!

I should have a DVD of the dance recital soon, so maybe I can get a clip on if on here. HEHEHEHE!!!

WOOHOOOO on the new job! Sounds like it will be perfect for you...and Saturdays off? SCORE!!! :dance3:

Can't wait to see some the Dancing Dads doing their thing...and to see more from your trip... popcorn::

WOOHOOOO on the new job! Sounds like it will be perfect for you...and Saturdays off? SCORE!!! :dance3:

Can't wait to see some the Dancing Dads doing their thing...and to see more from your trip... popcorn::

I am SOOOOO excited! I'm sure this will be the longest week ever, too, because I start my new job next Tuesday! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm anxiously awaiting my DVD of the recital so I can somehow figure out how to post some of it on here.

I promise, a TR update is coming soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter