Character Swap ~Received ~

hey katdisney, thanks for hosting and I'm really sorry that this whole thing got so out of control. I hope that you are feeling better. I did get mine yesterday and everything is great. maggie

Thanks so much Cathy! Great job everyone! Can't wait to get started on some layouts!

Kat,

I received mine on Sat. I sure hope you are feeling better. I am sorry for the hurt feelings and hope everything is going well now.

Kathy, I wasn't in your swap, but you & I swapped in the 37 cent swap earlier this fall. I wanted to let you know that I used the half moon with stars in a layout I did recently of an Open House at the Naval Observatory in Washington, DC (years ago). I went through my folders to find something to add to the page after I had the page done & voila! There was the half moon with stars! And the colors went with what I had already put on the page :)! Thank you. (Sorry to be off topic here on this thread!)

Ladies,

I appreciate that you are all welcoming me back. The last thing I wanted was to create a drama bomb and problems. It was never my intention but I learned a valuable lesson. JudithM I am glad you were able to use some items :) Furthermore I am SO VERY happy that everyone is getting them the work you ladies do is amazing I am hoping some day I will be as good.

Kat

oooh, I like that term "drama bomb", I'm going to file that one away katdisney. :goodvibes Seriously though, every once in awhile it does get dramatic around here. (and then it all works itself out and goes back to regular). It's kind of like desparate housewives. (credit that quote to spinning please :goodvibes ) maggie

I received my package yesterday and I received another one today ?!? Someone in group 1 has a package MIA. The large ziplock baggie says jennz.

Anyone? There's some very cute stuff in that package, too.

Jeanne

gawd, I hope I did not mess alot of them up. I am so sorry. If you were in BOTH groups please say if you got both or just one package. If you are missing a package please also let me know so I can try to track it down.

Thanks and sorry again

Kat

Thanks for posting the pictures! I love looking at the items and saying....now why didn't I join? I could use many of those items! Oh well maybe next time!
Glad you are feeling better and back to posting!

Spinning said:
Thanks for posting the pictures! I love looking at the items and saying....now why didn't I join? I could use many of those items! Oh well maybe next time!
Glad you are feeling better and back to posting!

Ditto! OMG - All of those elements are terrific, but I especially love the Tink shaker box (very clever) and...well, now I forget the others. :rolleyes:

But great work ladies! :teeth:

:worship: I'm just not in the same scrapping league w/you ladies, but I did enjoy looking at your work! Thanks for posting the link katdisney.

Thanks for creating such neat work for me to try to imitate ;)

I was in Group 2 and I got mine yesterday !!! Thanks ladies all things were so wonderful!! can't wait to use them Michelle

scrapcreator said:
I received my package yesterday and I received another one today ?!? Someone in group 1 has a package MIA. The large ziplock baggie says jennz.

Anyone? There's some very cute stuff in that package, too.

Jeanne

I recieved both of mine so someone else must be missing it...thanks for posting!

OT - Kathy I looked at some of your other pics and I have to say eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! You're poor ankle!! Are you up and about now?

hey katdisney, any chance you could post who did what since the original character swap was deleted? I have no idea who did some of the stuff and it's really nice. maggie

nicurn said:
hey katdisney, any chance you could post who did what since the original character swap was deleted? I have no idea who did some of the stuff and it's really nice. maggie

Maggie, I just went up to the Swaps sticky and clicked on Character swap and it came up. :cool1:

I still have a Group 1 package vacationing at my house. If no one claims it, I'm going to have to put it to work, lol! :earboy2:

Jeanne

I am missing my group 1 package...

I am also missing my group 2 package...since my name wasn't on the sent list initially, this is supposed to be on the way to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!