Character Spot at Epcot? Moved or Closed for November trip?

catccc

Earning My Ears
I read that the character spot closed on September 9th, then saw that it had moved and was up and running on September 12th. I'd like to get a FP+ for it for our November trip. Any ideas on whether it will still be running at it's new spot in November? If not, what is another good time/place to meet Mickey and Minnie? We are not big into the meet and greets, but it seems right to at least meet the mice if you are in WDW, right?!

The new location is temporary and isn’t wired for the FP system.

Standby-only.

what is another good time/place to meet Mickey and Minnie? We are not big into the meet and greets, but it seems right to at least meet the mice if you are in WDW, right?!
Just in case you'd rather meet Mickey and Minnie with an FP, they appear together in AK at Adventurers' Outpost. (They also now appear together at the MK, but I'm not sure if Minnie will still be there after this month).

On the same side as Baymax:
Mickey, Minnie & Goofy*, Baymax at Hiro's Workshop and Joy & Sadness at Headquarters
Daily continuously from park opening to park closing
*Mickey, Minnie & Goofy Extra Magic Hours - Tuesday 9:00pm to 10:45pm”

wdwent.com
Thank you. I guess I should have said that since the original location is closed, I was looking to find out where the physical new location is in Epcot. I looked on Disney's site and now see that it says to check the park map, so we'll do that.

Just in case you'd rather meet Mickey and Minnie with an FP, they appear together in AK at Adventurers' Outpost. (They also now appear together at the MK, but I'm not sure if Minnie will still be there after this month).

Minnie's last day meeting with Mickey at MK is September 30.

Didn't look like any FP+ were available for character spot for our visit... That's okay, we'll find a time to make it happen!

Thank you. I guess I should have said that since the original location is closed, I was looking to find out where the physical new location is in Epcot. I looked on Disney's site and now see that it says to check the park map, so we'll do that.

If the new temporary location is where Baymax/Joy/Sadness are, then it's directly across the way from where the old character spot was. As you're walking towards the Land pavilion, the old character spot would be to your left - and the others are to the right.

It seems like Epcot is the place to go for character meets. Do ANY of them have FP?

We're doing Epcot on our arrival day, so no ability to Rope Drop a meet. Any advice for minimizing waits?

It seems like Epcot is the place to go for character meets. Do ANY of them have FP?

We're doing Epcot on our arrival day, so no ability to Rope Drop a meet. Any advice for minimizing waits?

To answer the bold, no, no character meets at Epcot currently have FPs available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts