Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request two names? I haven't seen one of them and I would like them to look similar, but not exactly the same. The girls both love princess things, so anything princess woud be nice. TIA again!

Zoe
Ellie Jo (one name)

Sure, Just let me know if you would like for me to change anything. No problem. ;)

Cinderella2Zoe.jpg

CinderellaEllieJo.jpg

Hi BreezeyBus,

I LOVE this family design. Would you do one for the Auglis Family when you have a chance?

Thank you very much!

Hi BreezeyBus:
I'm graphically challenged as well and would love to have magnets for our cruise - we are sailing Aug 8th, 2009 on the Western Carribbean itinerary. I'm new to the forum and really love what you're doing with the names...I'd really appreciate your help - our family name is Hernandez; I need to go through all of your many choices with my family so they can pick the ones they want and get back to you on those...thanks again for offering to do these - it's really thoughtful of you :flower3:

Hey there. May we get the following names?

Jonathan in Tigger
Jackson in Lightning McQueen with Mater
Linda in Sorcerer Mickey

Thank you so much.

With much regret, I will no longer be able to continue designing these names and Cruise Itineraries. Thank you very much.

I just wanted to say what an amazing gift it was for you to do this for so many people! Thank you for our beautiful signs - they are so incredible and our kids are pleased as can be. :goodvibes

Breezy,

I just want to let you know how much we appreciate all you have done for us. We will really miss your disigns. I loved looking at at them all even when they were not for us.

I hope everything is OK with you. Thanks again for all your work and time on our behalf.

Peg & Ira

Breezy,

I just want to let you know how much we appreciate all you have done for us. We will really miss your disigns. I loved looking at at them all even when they were not for us.

I hope everything is OK with you. Thanks again for all your work and time on our behalf.

Peg & Ira

Wishing you the best!! Hope that all is well. Thanks for everything!
:flower3:

With much regret, I will no longer be able to continue designing these names and Cruise Itineraries. Thank you very much.

I'm so glad I found you before your "retirement". Thank you for the lovely magnets, and all you have given to this board!!

I'm soooo sorry to hear about your retirement - just when I had find out about the wonderful and generous work you were doing...I guess my request didn't make your cutoff - is there any way you could advise on how others can create the templates as well???

Thank you for all of your work on the boards! We really LOVE the names you made for us and know many others are thankful for your designs as well!:worship:

Again, thank you for all of your work and for making so many vacations "extra" special!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent! I am so grateful that you made our magnets for us!!! Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter