Character meals with 2 young boys (3 & 4)

smithmom

Mouseketeer
I've been to Chef Mickeys and The Crystal Palace, but this is my sons first trip. What is a great character meal for them? I've always done breakfast, but an off time for Lunch might be fun too...

Any suggestions?

My only suggestion would be to make sure they aren't afraid of characters first. We made the mistake of assuming all our kids would love the character meals. Turns out DD3 was terrfied of characters. Oops. That being said Tusker House (from the little I got to enjoy it as we switched off sitting outside with DD) was a good breakfast. I would just go to the one that offers characters your kids are most interested in.

CHEF MICKEY'S for bk or dinner is great. Also
Ohana for bk
CP
Cape May for bk
Donald's in Ak for bk
1900 FOR Bk & Din
ALL GOOD. I HAVE 5 BOY'S AND TOOK THEM HERE. GOOD TIMES.

CHEF MICKEY'S for bk or dinner is great. Also
Ohana for bk
CP
Cape May for bk
Donald's in Ak for bk
1900 FOR Bk & Din
ALL GOOD. I HAVE 5 BOY'S AND TOOK THEM HERE. GOOD TIMES.

5 BOYS?!?! I have two... how do you do that! I would need 10 eyes, and would be dizzy by the end of every day! :scared: HA HA

I might try Tuskers, that sounds like a good time. I'm also going to look into Ohanas - everyone suggests that one.

I have one outstanding eater and one very picky eater - is there always something pretty plain for kids?

5 BOYS?!?! I have two... how do you do that! I would need 10 eyes, and would be dizzy by the end of every day! :scared: HA HA

I might try Tuskers, that sounds like a good time. I'm also going to look into Ohanas - everyone suggests that one.

I have one outstanding eater and one very picky eater - is there always something pretty plain for kids?

haha I dressed them all a like. Made life easier. I had all different kind of eaters. Buffets work great with kids. I would be the picky one. I wouldn't have taken mine to Ohana when they were little. I don't think they would have liked it.
You know where else they LOVED was Teppen Edo. OMG! They had and still have now they r big so much fun there. They serve the kids there meal in a monorail dish. It's cool.

Oh 1 more thing. They were a million times easier when they were small. Now they r big 25,22,21,20,16. All home and they make me & dh very dizzy.:lmao:

Enjoy your trip :thumbsup2

Tusker House (AK) for a later lunch (brunch time). You could get there for EMH AM and get some rides in before breakfast.
O'hana for breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto is really fun too!!!
Garden Gill at Epcot also has characters.

I have 2 boys also (they LOVED the characters when we lived in L.A., Ca. at disneyland).
We are going to our FIRST world trip with them in Sept.
Our character ADRS are:
Garden Grill (1st night dinner)
Crystal Palace lunch on EMH day
Tusker House 8am ressie on a day when they open reg hours
1900 Park Fare - last day breakfast!
Hollywood and Vine - lunch boys want to see Little Einsteins.

i have 2 boys, ages 4 and 2. im taking them to hollywood and vine, chef mickey's and crystal pallace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter