Character Meals - Too late for reservation?

jjdurrant

Earning My Ears
Super newbie here.. *sorry*

Our trip is in three weeks. My 5 yr old would love to do a princess character meal while there. Would I still have a chance at getting a reservations of am I pretty much screwed? Thanks!

Only one way to find out -- call!

We're taking our first trip to WDW in June, I called Monday and got my top 2 choices for character meals with no problem at all. Granted, that's still a couple months out, but like everyone says, people change their plans all the time so it's worth calling to see if there are cancellations. Knowing me, I will be changing my mind A LOT between now and our trip so I may be calling again to see if I can rearrange things.

Good luck! :)

Anyway to reserve or check availability online?

Nope...Have to call 407 - wdw- dine

If you can't get the CRT breakfast, then try the breakfast the Akerhus(sp?) in Norway, that has the princesses.

Plus, I think there is one at 1900 Park Fare, too.

Good luck!!

Call ASAP!!!

Nope, you have to call.

You might still be able to get lunch or dinner at Norway with the Princesses. The breakfast fills up fast, but lunch and dinner generally has a few spaces.

You may not get your first choice of places but typically those do not book as fast as one would worry about. The big thing is if you want the royal table that does need to be 5 months in advance. I have gotten a reservation during christmas break at Ohanas with only two weeks warning so there is hope.

I am glad I called.. I got a Storybook Dinner at Norway Epcot for 3/21!

WOOT!. That is one I want to do as well. Maybe I should tell my boy since he could not get us in at the royal table for my birthday to try that one.

Although I have never done either, we have the Norway princess breakfast booked for June and some say it is even better than the one at the CRT.
(without Cinderella of course)

HAVE FUN!!

Have a great time! I´m sure your DD will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter