Character Meal Autograph Cover

DisPrincess4Life

Disney Fanatic.... FOREVER
I was wondering if anyone can make me a Character meal Autograph cover. My DD22 favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and I wanted something themed around that. We are going for over Christmas so If you want to incorporate a Christmas Theme into it that would be great too. She tends to like simple designs, but please have fun with this. You can incorporate sayings, or pictures, whatever.
We are going to Crystal Palace, Tucker House, Cinderellas Royal Table, and 1900 Park Fare (breakfast and dinner). You dont have to incorporate these but I included the info incase anyone wanted to know.
I am leaving a lot of "creative leeway" on this one because If i was as brilliant and creative as all these Disigners.. I would do this :rotfl2:
The book is 4x6 and I would like it to say Shayla's Christmas Character Meals
(or something to that effect)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST AND ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

Hi Hon
here is my try
feel free to say not quite what i am looking for.
Make sure to click on the image a few times before saving it to get the full size.
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I LOVE IT!!! Perfect!!

Would you mind making one with Cinderella with the name "Skyla" instead of Shayla. If you want I can post this on your Disign Thread instead of here?

THANK AGAIN!

I LOVE IT!!! Perfect!!

Would you mind making one with Cinderella with the name "Skyla" instead of Shayla. If you want I can post this on your Disign Thread instead of here?

THANK AGAIN!

Hi
I posted one in my photobucket for you
look under DIS
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter