character dining...where 2?

klo1986

Earning My Ears
i am thinking of having a character meal at lunch time!

where do u recommend i take my 2 boys, aged 6 & 2 and dh of course!

any recommendations would be appreciated!

tia xxxxx

At lunch time I'd recommend either Cafe Mickey or the Lucky Nugget Salloon with Cafe Mickey being my own personal preference simply as I've always seen Mickey Mouse at Cafe Mickey :goodvibes

we had lunch in Cafe Mickey, havent tried Lucky Nugget, my boys loved Cafe Mickey as they are HUGE Mickey Mouse fans :banana:

If you are there on a sunday ,the Steakhouse Brunch in the village,is very good

lovely food and fab character interaction :goodvibes

we also loved Cafe Mickey too :)

we love love love cafe mickey. we get there for about 12.45 and get to see all the characters a couple of times. also the characters change. last time we saw 8 different characters. i do find the kids meals a bit expensive but ash is a pizza addict so i order a cheese pizza and share with her. we both couldnt even finish it it was huge.

Just wondering.
If LN is now not accepting HB plus vouchers for Character lunch, does this mean, the price will be the same as Cafe Mickey ?
Just thinking that as Cafe Mickey is better, we're better going there?
My 10 yr old son has special needs, but more of a Toy Story/Woody/Jess fan than Mickey

Cafe Mickey!!! We had some great character interactions there. They really take there time to get around to everyone.
I don't like LN that much. Good food but bad character interaction, they don't come around to all the tables.

Our kids loved Cafe Mickey both times they went (for dinner). The characters were very careful to make sure that they went around all the tables, hence there wasn't any mad scrum or anything daft. What I would say is that it was very busy and a wee bit tightly packed in, although it didn't bother us at all.

This year we're thinking of trying Inspirations (on the advice of posters here) as we're staying at DLH as a special treat.

please tell me what time do characters go on Cafe Mickey at dinner?
(I had seen it somewhere but I can't find it)
Thank you

I think I'll cancel Lucky Nugget and do Cafe Mickey Instead.
Might do a birthday tea at LN if Cafe Mickey is so much better than LN

We did Cafe Mickey on Monday with ds (6) who has Aspergers and it was fab. I did lunch on purpose after hearing that dinner could be very busy. We got 6 characters all at our table in about an hour and a half and even got Mickey which I was realy hoping for.

Very nice food and civilised character interaction. Def preferred it to the LN that we went to last year HTH

Enjoy whatever you choose x

We did Cafe Mickey on Monday with ds (6) who has Aspergers and it was fab. I did lunch on purpose after hearing that dinner could be very busy. We got 6 characters all at our table in about an hour and a half and even got Mickey which I was realy hoping for.

Very nice food and civilised character interaction. Def preferred it to the LN that we went to last year HTH

Enjoy whatever you choose x

Hi again Poohbearfriend. So glad your wee boy loved Cafe Mickey. My son has autism and is so excited!! I am def going to change from LN to CM.

Like you, I'd prefer it was a little quieter, so wondering about late lunch.. what time did you go?

Thankyou

It might be worth bearing in mind that the characters are not at Cafe Mickey between 2.45pm and 6pm ish each day.

with cafe mickey i always find the earlier the better. we go at like 12.45 and the characters start coming out. in feb there was so few people there that they all came around over and over. my dd who is 2 kept asking mickey for his autograph and i was telling her no he did it already but he put up his hand and after that he pretended to sign it each time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter