Character dining for breakfast or dinner?

blues2411

Mouseketeer
In your opinion which is the best character breakfast and best dinner?? I'm wondering if we should just do all character breakfasts and skip the dinners...

I think it depends on the location. Some only offer one or the other. I prefer Crystal Palace in the morning, the last seating for breakfast. However, my favorite dinner is at the Garden Grill!

We really enjoy eating at:
Ohana Best Friends Breakfast (POLY Resort)
It's our Favorite. Characters: Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto.

We also really enjoyed:
Donalds Safari Breakfast at (AK)
Characters: Donald, Daisy, Goofy.

Both restaurants have good food, nice atmosphere
and fun Character interaction.

There are a few Character meals for dinner but most
are typical Buffets offerings--we've only ate at CM
for dinner and didn't care for it at all, poor food quality,
very noisy, Characters were rushed, thought it was not
worth the cost--2 years ago it cost $104.00 for 3 of us
2 A and 1-11yr old not including tip--we were very disappointed--
Lucky we were on the Free Dining offer but I would have
really been upset if I had to pay OOP for this one.

We were there 2 weeks ago. I had breakfast ressies for Donald's Safari breakfast and also for Chef Mickey's.

After we did the Safari breakfast (Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy) and has seen SO many characters, I cancelled our ressie at Chef Mickey. With a party of 6 I saved big bucks and frankly, DGS had seen and met all the characters he wanted to.
Why do you need to do so many character meals? I'd rethink that, just do ones with different characters if you want, not the same ones.

(I highly recommend going to the Character Spot in Innoventions at Epcot. You get the Fab 5 all one after another, with a wait similar to for 1 character. Plus we got to see Chip and Dale right outside with a 3 min wait)

Can anyone tell me if Tusker house (Donalds Breakfast) Is self seating or assigned? Thanks! :dance3:

At Tusker House, you are seated by a host/hostess.

I can't think of a single TS meal where you self-seat.

We have eaten at many of the character meals and have enjoyed several. Here are our favs:

GF 1900 PF breakfast & dinner
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Poly O'Hana breakfast
BC Cape May Cafe breakfast
MK CP breakfast

Not so favs (we liked but not our favs):

Chef Mickey's dinner (however my parents love this one)
EPCOT Garden Grill dinner
EPCOT Norway Princess breakfast
MK CRT breakfast

Which ever ones you choose, you will have a great time. Enjoy!

At Tusker House, you are seated by a host/hostess.

I can't think of a single TS meal where you self-seat.

I can't think of any either.

I prefer character LUNCHES myself. You get a break from the parks for a bit, and are still entertained. Plus, we aren't really big breakfast eaters so that's kind of a waste for us. When lunch isn't an option, we usually try to plan the last breakfast time and make it lunch. We did this at Tusker House and it was great.

We were there 2 weeks ago. I had breakfast ressies for Donald's Safari breakfast and also for Chef Mickey's.

After we did the Safari breakfast (Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy) and has seen SO many characters, I cancelled our ressie at Chef Mickey. With a party of 6 I saved big bucks and frankly, DGS had seen and met all the characters he wanted to.
Why do you need to do so many character meals? I'd rethink that, just do ones with different characters if you want, not the same ones.

(I highly recommend going to the Character Spot in Innoventions at Epcot. You get the Fab 5 all one after another, with a wait similar to for 1 character. Plus we got to see Chip and Dale right outside with a 3 min wait)

I wasn't meaning I wanted to eat at all of the character meals I just was asking if we should eat breakfast or dinner at the meals. I only want to do a few and was asking opinions as far as breakfast or dinner. I can see how you thought I wanted to eat at all the character meals though! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter