Character dining at VB?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
Hello,
I managed to get a VB room from June 1-7 after all! I'm surprised it came through at this late stage. Anyhow, I've heard there's pirate character dining at VB. What restaurant and meal has the characters? Is it buffet - similar to Crystal Palace? Never been to VB so fill me in!

Thanks!
Tabatha

:ccat:

it was in the restuarant and didn't think it was buffett - of course talking years ago and it has probably changed. It was only breakfast.

The pirate dinner was on Monday night when we did it 2-3 years ago. I did a character breakfast on a Saturday this January.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Neither is a buffet, but served family style. Shutters is the restaurant, if I remember correctly.

The pirate dinner was on Monday night when we did it 2-3 years ago. I did a character breakfast on a Saturday this January.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Neither is a buffet, but served family style. Shutters is the restaurant, if I remember correctly.

you are probably right Bobbi - it has been years since VB.

We did the character breakfast last June. Even though our DDs were 22 and 18 at the time - the character interaction with them was awesome!

The food was also really good. We had a great time.

We went to the breakfast and dinner last year and had a wonderful time. We saw Donald and Goofy at both, but know Max has appeared in the past. Has anyone seen Max or anyone else recently?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter