Character Breakfast Returning to The Crystal Palace 10/25! (Character Lunch & Dinner Returned Today 9/20!)

With this breakfast and the buffet returning to Tusker House, I think we will be hitting 2 character breakfasts in March! My son loves the breakfast buffets but won't touch anything at lunch or dinner. I hope they bring back the biscuits and gravy at Tusker House; it was soooo good. We love hitting a late in park table service breakfast. Now we just need 1900 Park Fare and Garden Grill breakfasts to return.

With this breakfast and the buffet returning to Tusker House, I think we will be hitting 2 character breakfasts in March! My son loves the breakfast buffets but won't touch anything at lunch or dinner. I hope they bring back the biscuits and gravy at Tusker House; it was soooo good. We love hitting a late in park table service breakfast. Now we just need 1900 Park Fare and Garden Grill breakfasts to return.

I seriously I have an Epcot reservation reserved in the event they bring back GG breakfast by the time i go again. I'm hoping with more international/CP staff in Epcot, they can filter more restaurant staff to GG for breakfast.

I seriously I have an Epcot reservation reserved in the event they bring back GG breakfast by the time i go again. I'm hoping with more international/CP staff in Epcot, they can filter more restaurant staff to GG for breakfast.
I tried making the cinnamon roll at home, but it just didn't work quite right. There was something weird/confusing in the recipe about the yeast amount/type. It tasted OK but wasn't remotely as good as GG, especially considering how much of a pain it was to make.

And right after I wrote that I hit refresh one more time and they were out there! Scored one on Thanksgiving for 9:30am!

Yeah I was ready at 6:00 and they didn't show up until about 6:05. I may have panicked a little 🤣 Got a 9:30 reservation for our last full day!

I'm over the moon about this! I'm going to be fighting for a Christmas Day breakfast ADR as soon as my window opens.
Apparently, I ate at Crystal Palace when I was 3, but I have no memory of it. It looks so pretty to me, plus I love a breakfast buffet, PLUS Pooh and the gang are my favorites (my nickname was Pooh Bear as a little girl).

Thank you Disney!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter